Chapter 84

The bathroom was full of water vapor, and the flowers overhead were sprinkled. When she was pulled over, she was immediately watered with warm water.

Su Qian screamed out and closed her eyes almost instinctively.

This is not the first time she has been pressed in the bathroom, so that she has had a serious psychological shadow on the bathroom.

Put your hands against the flames of the land. Naked chest, hot hands like fire in the palm of the hand, accompanied by wet beads of water.

Su Qian clenched the palm of her fist, surprised and ashamed. She pushed him and warned shamelessly, "Lu Yan, don't mess around. I'll be angry. I really can give birth--"

His lips were against his white and slender fingers. He supported the wall of the bathroom with one hand and lowered his head and laughed in her ear, "What's going on?"

"You are still sick--"

She pushed him again, because Su Qian was afraid of seeing something terrible. Su Qian couldn't care about being wet by the shower and bit her lips and whispered.

"So what?"

Su Qian: "..."

"Worry about me?"

He smiled softly, and his voice was hoarse and close. Su Qian only felt that his ears were itchy and numb.

She choked angrily, "Don't worry now."

Again, this man is not worth caring for at all. Obviously, he was like a weak little poor person a second ago, and the weather changed after taking a shower.

"Lying."

With his slender fingers pinching her chin, Lu Yan lowered his head to kiss her trembling red lips. Suddenly, he remembered that he was sick and afraid of infecting her. His thin lips stopped a centimetre away from her.

Looking at her thoughtfully, Lu Yan kissed her smooth forehead.

Su Qian stiffened all over and was shocked. Apricot eyes looked straight at him.

The afterglow inevitably swept it away, and there was no expected lively fragrance, except for the upper body light. Naked, the others are... okay.

Even so, she still had lingering fears and dared not aim casually.

The deer in my heart bumped around and kept jumping.

Lu Yan lowered her head and stared at Su Qian. She wore a chiffon dress. After being wet by the current, her delicate curves were exposed. Through the snow gauze as thin as cicada wings, her white skin was faint red.

Lu Yan couldn't help thinking of her delicate skin. With a touch, it was red marks one by one, which made him unable to put it down and couldn't help losing control.

At present, she blushed and couldn't help looking at herself, pitiful and delicate.

Want people to...

As soon as her finger touched the ribbon on her chest, Lu Yan immediately sensed that her body was stiff. Lu Yan gave her finger and did not make any more.

Forget it.

This state is indeed not suitable for excessive use.

No energy, no physical strength, affecting performance.

He seldom takes medicine. I don't know what ingredients have been added to that medicine, which makes people sleepy. He can't wake up a little after taking a shower.

His slender fingers stayed up from her collarbone and stuck on her trembling red lips. He smiled hoarsely, "Help me dry my hair, huh?"

...