Chapter 30

Wang Zixi put down the coffee in her hand and waved to him far away. Learn to broadcast and host, the tone is naturally a little sweeter than that of others. Even if you speak normally, it will give people the illusion of acting coquettish.

There were people coming and going in the restaurant. From time to time, people went upstairs. Lu Yanzied the cuffs of the windbreaker and avoided pedestrians. He frowned softly with thick black eyebrows and nodded to the girl, which was a greeting.

Knowing that this cousin's personality is cold, he has been subtly arrogant by her aunt over the years, and few people can see him.

It's already very face-saving to pull him over today, so Wang Zixi didn't care.

"Lu Yan, here!"

Fearing that he would not see him, Wang Zixi simply left her seat and walked towards him.

"Wow! You are much more serious in a windbreaker than Wang Xiaochu! So handsome! Oh!"

Wang Zixi smiled and reached out to take his arm. Sure enough, she was pushed away by him, accompanied by a lonely voice, "Don't touch it."

"Touch it."

He deliberately tiptoed badly and planned to rub his black hair while he was unprepared.

Wang Zixi is the only daughter of Wang Chaozong, the second brother of the Wang family. In her junior year, she is reading the media. Unlike the other two people in the Wang family, Wang Chaozong is a literati. He has long faded out of the Wang family's interest circle for power and profit and lives a life of idle clouds and wild cranes. Perhaps because there is no threat, Wang Chaoyang and Wang Chaoyun are very friendly to this brother.

As the only girl in the Wang family, Wang Zixi is very fond of her. Several brothers and brothers have been giving her to her since childhood.

She was used to joking with them so that she was not afraid that he would be angry. She had a touch on Lu Yan's black hair.

"Wang Zixi, are you tired of living?"

The most annoying thing is that others touch his hair. Lu Yan turned his head and grabbed her wrist and pulled off her messy hand without thinking about it.

The girl was not annoyed and sat down with him with a smile.

Su Qian was stunned by the scene in front of her. She didn't come up in a breath and coughed violently by lemonade.

Wang Zixi?

Xixi?

Move the menu and quietly look at the booth not far away. Su Qian's eyes fell on the girl's face.

The girl has waist-length curly hair and dyes a chestnut brown, champagne dress, outlining her graceful curves. She looks at her chest, uh... it seems to be very promising.

Su Qian couldn't help but think that last time in the attached middle school, she listened to the girls talk about Lu Yan's preferences.

Big beauty, 34D, very sweet voice, Xixi.

One-on-one seats, Su Qian felt that she was guessing inseparable.

The sexy and enchanting girl in front of him may be his white moonlight.

The two didn't know what they were talking about. The girl smiled all the way. Su Qian knew that Lu Yan was impatient to listen to others, but at this moment, he unexpectedly cooperated, supported his cheek with one hand and stared at the girl as if he were very attentive.

His chest was stuffy, and an inexplicable depression haunted her heart. Su Qian picked up the lemonade and took a sip. I don't know if it was because she saw the bottom in the cup. She only felt that this cup of lemonade was bitter and astringent.