Chapter 35

The water temperature in the bathroom was moderate. Su Qian twisted the faucet to the cold water area, held the water and wiped her face. She pressed her hands on the washstand. Su Qian looked at herself in the mirror grily.

The girl in the mirror has a beautiful face, but her eyes are very empty. Her red lips are full and transparent, as if there is still the residual temperature left.

Su Qian couldn't tell what was like in her heart. After her father was imprisoned, her seemingly calm life rose again. With her grandmother's hospitalization, the kind of life she once fantasized about had long been crushed by reality.

Sometimes, she is very sad and unwilling. Why does she have to bear these unbearable fates with so many people in the world?

However, after thinking about it, I felt that I was so pretentious.

Su Qian remembered the gambling debt owed by her father before he was in prison. The profit rolled out, and soon it was bottomless.

Debt collectors are terrible. After countless times of blocking, painting and threats, the gap is still amazing even if the house in their hometown was later offset to them.

It was at that time that He Wei'an went to the door. At Lu Yan's instruction, He Wei'an explained his intention concisely.

First, I solved the trouble for their family, helped to resettle the inpatient grandma, and then talked about the work.

At first, she didn't understand the ridiculously high tutoring fee.

Gradually, I understand.

However, it's just a plaything.

Good boy, like Xixi, be an obedient puppet beside him.

Su Qian blinked, and her eyes were full of water mist and stared at herself. After a moment, Su Qian smiled at herself in the mirror and laughed at herself. The girl in the mirror was also like her, and the corners of her mouth was bent.

STRETCHING OUT A FINGER AND GENTLY ROWING THE MIRROR, SU QIAN MUTTERED TO HERSELF, "SU QIAN, BE GOOD, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU PRETENTIOUS?"

Take a deep breath, adjust your mood, and flirt with cold water on your face again. Su Qian practiced her usual fake smile in the mirror.

He squeezed his hands tightly and planned to go out, but he heard the woman's slightly hesitant and trembling voice: "... Shallow."

The back of the spine was slightly stiff, and he subconsciously turned around. Su Qian saw Su Mei at a glance.

The washstand is separated from the bathroom between dry and wet. There are many people queuing up in the bathroom, but there are few people in the washstand.

Su Mei pinched the satchel in her hand, which was so professional that she was proficient in controlling various scenes.

Despite his panic, he could still maintain a decent smile on his face.

"I, I thought I was dazzled." Su Mei slowed down and tried to make herself calm.

Su Qian looked at her calmly and said nothing.

Su Mei took a few steps forward. Because of nervousness, she took care of her delicate fingertips and fell into a leather bag.

After calming down her restlessness, Su Mei reluctantly smiled and asked her, "How have you been these years...?"

...

Lu Yan leaned lazily against the back of the chair, rubbing the bone porcelain cup with his white and slender fingers. The plum wine in the Japanese restaurant is very famous, fragrant and refreshing, with a little sweet taste.