Chapter 29

At noon on Sunday, Su Qian received a call from Fu Yao. She just finished working part-time from a western restaurant. She was busy all morning and was exhausted. Originally, I wanted to refuse, but when I heard Fu Yao's timid voice at that end, Su Qian hesitated and still answered.

The two made an appointment at the gate of Z Danan. When Su Qian arrived, Fu Yao had already waited there.

Although she looks similar, Fu Yao looks purer compared with Su Qian's charming and pure appearance.

There are many beautiful women and handsome men in Z. However, these two delicate flowers gathered together and still shone. In a short time, they won a lot of attention.

After all, Fu Yao is careless, and under the shadow of her parents all year round, she is in a strange environment and can't help being shy.

While waiting for Su Qian, many boys have come to talk to her and ask her for contact information.

She was so embarrassed that when she saw Su Qian appear, Fu Yao quickly greeted her.

"Senither Su Qian."

The little girl gasped, and her cheeks were a little flushed. Last time Su Qian was in the attached middle School, she found that her health did not seem to be very good. Occasionally, needle eyes could be seen on the back of her hand. It should have been infusion.

Su Qian glanced in her face, was silent for a few seconds, and then asked, "What are you looking for me for?"

"This."

Fu Yao took out a bag from the backpack. Su Qian glanced at it. LOGO was an apple that bit off half of it. She looked at Fu Yao doubtfully. Fu Yao pulled the backpack and handed it to her. "I'm here to give this to you."

"?"

"Oh, by the way, and this."

The little girl hurriedly took out a small paper bag from her backpack, a slender pile, looking at the shape, like money.

Sure enough, Su Qian saw that she took the wrapping paper apart and suddenly exposed a pile of little red fish.

Fu Yao smiled shyly, "The money you transferred to me, I took cash and brought it over. Do you think it's enough?"

Su Qian was confused. After a long time, she hesitated and asked her, "... I don't quite understand what you mean."

"Ah, last time I accidentally bumped into you, and you shouldn't have compensated. My mother taught me to be kind to others and treat them sincerely sincerity. Besides, I'm just about to change my mobile phone. In this way, my parents have no reason to object.

Fu Yao spat out her tongue and explained half jokingly.

Su Qian's face changed slightly, her eyes darkened, and she didn't look at Fu Yao quietly.

Fu Yao didn't notice something was wrong with her and continued, "And this mobile phone. Sister, can you give it back to Lu Yan for me? He heard about us and paid me for buying a mobile phone, but I really didn't mean that. Sister, can you explain to him for me? I just asked him to help me contact you. My senior sister blacklisted me after transferring the account at that time. I don't have my senior contact information, so--"

"He bought the mobile phone?" Su Qian interrupted her loudly, and her face suddenly turned white.

"That's right."

Her fingers clenched tightly, and the transparent fingertips fell into the palm of her hand. The sharp pain made Su Qian's reason a little sober. She stared at Fu Yao and smiled faintly at the corners of her mouth, "Why don't you give it back to him yourself?"