Extra 12

"Baby, smile sweetly."

Lu Yan held the camera in his hand. After successful debugging, he casually took a picture and lowered his head to check the effect.

Obviously, casually, the cold voice was a little hoarse. At this time, there were many people, and the elders who came to the wedding also entered the flower hall one after another.

Su Qian listened to him call her "baby" as if no one was around him. Yu Guang swept around and saw a lot of ambiguous and smiling eyes falling on him. Su Qian blushed slightly and couldn't help tightening his hands in his arms, and couldn't help slandering him.

This man has been unchanged for thousands of years. He doesn't feel embarrassed, but he is so embarrassed.

Fortunately, she put on makeup, which was slightly gorgeous, and the crimson blush covered the spreading red tide on her cheeks.

Lu Yan failed to notice Su Qian's thoughts. His black pupil drooped slightly and was focusing on checking the shooting effect.

He has always been serious and strives for perfection in things. Before the wedding, he originally wanted to take wedding photos, but everyone flew to the shooting place. Unfortunately, the photographer really didn't see him, and the effect was not satisfactory. After the film came out, he was disposed of by Lu Yan as garbage.

Su Qian thought to himself that the photographer was at least internationally renowned. If he was denied by Lu Yan, he estimated that he would be autistic for a while.

In fact, in her opinion, those photos are beautifully taken, good everywhere, and I don't know what Lu Yan is picking about.

Su Qian remembered that after Lu Yan processed those photos, she once asked him. At that time, she asked, "These photos are quite good. Why should I throw them away?"

"Do you think it looks good?" He stared at himself strangely, and there was a trace of surprise on his handsome face. He looked really dissatisfied, rather than deliberately finding fault.

She nodded and said, "It's beautiful. Especially the scenery."

He stared at her quietly for a few seconds. After a moment, he smiled softly, "Your aesthetics--"

Before he finished speaking, she quickly covered his mouth and said shamefully, "Don't complain about me."

Finally, although he complained about her without poisonous tongue, he didn't leave any photos, but left a sentence: "Beauty is beautiful, no soul."

Until now, Su Qian has not figured out what he said about "no soul".

"What are you in a daze?"

The man's hoarse voice pulled back Su Qian's flying thoughts. Su Qian was stunned and looked up at Lu Yan.

Lu Yan glanced at her with a camera and glanced at her shallowly, and smiled at the corners of his mouth, "Sweet, huh?"

The eyes were glued to the man's white and slender fingers, paused for a moment and continued to rise. At the moment of intersection with his sight, both of them were stationary for a second and looked deep at each other from a distance.

My minds are disturbing one after another, and memories are like the tide of opening the sluice gate.

I can't remember how many times I took a picture of her. In the past, she was very repulsive, especially every time she took a photo, she had to change into strange clothes to satisfy his strange aesthetics.

Not to mention sweet smiles at that time, they were completely perfunctory and false.

Later, I got along bit by bit and resistant, but was inevitably attracted by him, so that he gradually fell in love and couldn't extricate himself.