Extra 7

"Su Qian, your family is here."

The boy recognized Lu Yan and shouted inside.

As soon as a song was played, a moment of silence highlighted the boy's voice.

Seeing everyone's eyes brushing at herself, Su Qian stood up awkwardly. Yu Guang swept away, and Lu Yan had walked towards her through the crowd.

He is tall and stands out among a group of people, especially dazzling. His white shirt is flat without a trace of folds, he does not tie a tie, and has two buttons at the neckline, revealing the delicate collarbone.

Black suits, leather shoes of the same color, and watches made of fine steel on your wrists, no matter from which angle you look, they are completely indifferent and noble.

Not long after she was separated, Su Qian looked at him at this moment and was actually a little embarrassed and strange, as if the little couple who had just fallen in love had reunited after a long separation, and their hearts pounded fiercely.

Yan Meng teased her and pinched her with bad intentions, "Okay, didn't you say that people go abroad?" Raised her chin, Yan Meng said again, "What's the situation?"

"...I don't know."

Su Qian really didn't know. For a moment, she was a little confused. Yan Meng pushed her with a smile, "Go and welcome your handsome guy. You didn't see the single dogs beside you ready to move, hehe."

Su Qian was ridiculed by Yan Meng. When she came out of the corner, Lu Yan had already stood still in front of her.

"Land--"

She raised her little face and just spit out a word. He pulled her wrist and pulled it into her arms.

"I miss you so much."

The thin and cold lips put against the edge of my earlobe, and the hoarse voice seemed to be a kind of demagoguery, slowly touching people's hearts.

Su Qian never thought that he could put down his arrogance and miss her so frankly.

There are people around him who heckle. You don't have to look at them to know how ambiguous everyone's eyes are. Before putting it aside, Su Qian would also protest slightly when he hugged in public, especially when he was full of acquaintances.

At this time, when I heard his voice, all the protests turned into honey and sweetened to the heart.

His thin white wrists around his thin waist and tightened slightly.

Su Qian muttered in his arms, "So do I."

"What is it?"

It seems to be a serious tone, but there is some jokes.

Su Qian breathed, and her pretty face was slightly hot. She noticed that his slightly cool fingers stroked the tear mole at the corners of her eyes, followed the tear mole, and stopped on her delicate red lips.

Fearing that he would mess around in front of a group of people, Su Qian quickly grabbed his finger and shook her head at him like a warning.

Lu Yan stared at her thoughtfully. A few seconds later, he smiled softly and let her go without making any more.

...

Singing is almost the same, and it's boring. At this time, someone suggested playing games and rocking dice.

Because when I took care of this classmate who played for the first time, the rules are very simple, compared with the size.

Su Qian originally wanted to find an opportunity to say goodbye to Bai Ning and leave early.