Chapter 69

This summer vacation is particularly hot. The hot sun is scorching the earth, and the asphalt road is scorched by the sun, emitting a pungent smell.

The sprinkler works 24 hours a day. In the old city, the road is not wide, and the sprinkler occupies half of the road in Thailand. The branches of the French tung trees on both sides of the road are luxuriant, bringing a little refreshment to the hot summer day.

Su Qian went downstairs and went out of the unit door. The former grandmother just walked her dog back and stopped her, "Xiao Su, is today's class over?"

Su Qian answered and asked with a smile, "Did you take Coco to the park again?"

"That's right. This little thing can't be idle for a moment. It jumps up and down at home." The original grandmother bent down to pick up Teddy and asked with a smile, "Xiao Su, have you been busy lately? Come to my house when you are free? I told you last time that my eldest grandson, the one studying abroad. I'll be back recently. Would you like to make an appointment with you?"

This community is close to the old campus of Z University, which can be regarded as a supporting teacher's family building of Z University. Most of the teachers living in Z University are teaching at Z University.

Since Z University moved to the new district, only a few majors have remained on the old campus. The new district is equipped with residential buildings. Most of the professors and teachers of the departments have moved to the new district. On the contrary, many retired old professors are reluctant to part with it here, and the former grandmother is one of them.

Su Qian recently resigned from a part-time job in a western restaurant. In addition to making up lessons for Zhong Li every day, she took advantage of the summer vacation to find more job as a tutor.

At present, this is a young boy who has just entered the sixth grade. He will face primary school to junior high school next year. Speaking of which, this job was introduced by a professor in the department.

The little boy's name is Chen Chuan. His parents are usually busy with work, so they leave the child to his grandparents to take care of. They have a house in the new district, but the two elderly people can't get used to the new district. After leaving, they have been living in the old house.

Every day for three hours, one hour in addition to the number of words, the original family is rich and the class hours are considerable. Although it is a little far from the school, you have to transfer to two subways and one bus, but for the sake of the class fee, Su Qian still takes the trouble to travel back and forth.

The former grandmother lived in a neighbor with Chen Chuan's children, and Su Qian was often seen. When she learned that Su Qian was a proud sibulant of an old friend, she also saw that the little girl was beautiful and kind-hearted and treated people safely and generously. The former grandmother liked it very much.

The eldest grandson in the former grandmother's words is Yuan Ze. He studies abroad. He is a sophomore year of graduate school this year. I heard that he will return to China after postgraduate study.

The original grandmother, who had never liked foreign girls, thought about it for a long time. Every time she saw Su Qian, she couldn't help pulling Lang's match.

Every time she came to mention this stubble, Su Qian was so embarrassed. Although she refused several times, the stubborn old professor became braver and braver.

"Don't be embarrassed, little girl. Look, you are a freshman now. The two of them get along first. When you graduate, you will get your license. The wedding room is ready-made. If you don't like to live in the new district, you can choose the location by yourself later..."