Chapter 46

Take off your clothes?

For a moment, Su Qian thought she had misheard, but the scene in front of her told her that there seemed to be no deviation in her understanding.

The cave was dark and close, but it was still clear. His movements were slow and not slow, and his white and slender fingers were placed on the buttons of the shirt, one, two...

The heat on her face continued to rise. Su Qian put aside her eyes, where there was nowhere to put them. The other second, she was slightly moved because he came to save herself. At this time, all disappeared.

She stepped back a few steps, turned around in horror, and asked him shamefully and gasfully, "Lu Yan, what are you doing?"

"Sleep." The sound of unbuttoning rustled, particularly clear in my ears, and the cave was empty, echoing his cold voice.

Sleep, sleep?

Su Qian blushed and her heart beat. Although she hesitated in the bottom of her heart, she felt that he should not mean that. Maybe they just sleep.

Su Qian gritted her teeth and said with a dry smile, "I know you don't mean that, right?"

"What do you mean?" He smiled softly and asked her rhetorically.

Seeing that she was silent, he casually said again, "What if I were."

Su Qian: "..."

Lu Yanding stared at her. The girl tightened her shoulders and stiffened in place. She should have been scared by his words.

After glancing, he saw that her skirt was more damaged, revealing a small piece of skin on his back. He was slightly stunned, and then the corners of his mouth tilted slightly and said with a smile, "After all."

He paused and took a few steps in her direction.

Su Qian heard the footsteps and subconsciously wanted to escape, but he stopped her waist and hugged him and tightened it in his arms.

Su Qian breathed sluggishly and couldn't struggle. Lu Yan had leaned over her ear and said in a hoarse voice, "After all, I'm fascinated by you, huh?"

Warm breath sprayed behind her ears. A hundred ants nibbled at the head of his heart at the same time. Su Qian broke away and shook her head quickly. He was embarrassed to defend, "No, no, no, I'll talk nonsense."

"I'm serious." He nodded and his hands didn't stop.

Su Qian heard the sound of her shirt taking off. Although she turned her back to him and couldn't see his expression, she thought of seeing him light in the swimming pool last time. Naked, the two of them fit closely, and her body seemed to be on fire.

"Lu Yan! You, you, you, put on your clothes!!"

Covering her hot cheeks, Su Qian was too shy to raise her head. She was so anxious that she couldn't think about it. She directly threw out a sentence, "You weren't like this when you were a child!"

"Have you seen me when I was a child?"

Lu Yan's hoarse voice seemed to melt with a smile, as if he was asking her seriously.

"...I guess." She refused to admit it.

"Really?" He replied without any requis, but did not ask.

Su Qian just wanted to breathe a breath and sensed the heat behind her back. When her back was cold, in a flash, he grabbed her wrist and easily hit the wall.

"Then let's continue?"

"Continue... Ah, pervert! Let go of me!" Understanding his intention, she stretched out her hand and beat him, wrapped her clenched fist in the palm of his hand, and pressed it on the wall.