Chapter 57

He replied softly, "clicked", locked the locker room, and said, "I don't like people looking at my body."

"??" What does this mean?

In the confused circle, he saw his hands pulling the short black T hem and taking off his clothes freely.

Su Qian only glanced at it and turned around quickly. She was ashamed and annoyed. He was so anxious that he said, "Lu Yan, don't...ah! Don't take off your clothes!!"

"How to apply medicine if you don't take off your clothes?" He asked seriously.

"No, no!"

"What can't be done?" He smiled softly and went over and asked her, "Aren't you not watching it? What are you reserved for?"

Su Qian couldn't do it at all. She squatted on the ground and buried her whole face in his knees without looking at him.

Strangely, instead of forcing her as before, he sat on the sofa and picked up the coffee cup lazily.

Time went by minute by minute. Lu Yan saw that she was like an ostrich. He picked up the coffee, leaned over, and said in a hoarse voice, "Hey, I hurts a lot. Are you sure you don't take medicine for me?"

Although he was really angry with him, the bottle of water just spilled over and only one drop on the back of her hand was scalded, not to mention that his back had withstood everything.

It should... it hurts...

Besides, it's still for her...

"Lu Yan, you turned around." Su Qian whispered that he didn't talk. After a while, she couldn't help asking, "... Does it really hurt?"

Then, when I heard his chuckle, I still didn't talk.

Su Qian quietly moved her finger and glanced at him. When she saw him put down the coffee cup and turned around kindly, the heat on her face was slightly lower.

Taking a deep breath, Su Qian straightened up, brought the basin over, wet the towel, "Sit on the sofa and don't move."

Lu Yan said nothing.

Wash the towel with white fingers, wet it, and then wring it dry.

Su Qian walked over and looked at his back for a moment. Originally, she was very shy, but she touched his red skin. Her eyes seemed to be glued, and she was not in the mood to think about anything else.

The scald is not serious, but because of his dazzling cold white skin, the imprint is very obvious. The size of the palm, with a few small bubbles on the edge.

The slightly wet towel carefully touched the red mark, and Su Qian noticed that he seemed stiff, as if he was not used to being touched by others.

"Does it hurt?" She asked worriedly, and she couldn't help but let go of her movements.

"Do you want to exhale to me if it hurts?" The casual tone, with seemingly unparalleled jokes.

"What's whew..."

"What do you think?"

Su Qian's action in her hand was full of knowledge that he meant the stupid thing she had done at the bottom of the well when she was a child. It took a long time for her to say uncomfortablely, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh." Lu Yan played with his slender fingers and said lightly, "Really?"

"..."

Su Qian went to change the towel. Lu Yan got up from the sofa. When she washed the towel, he grabbed her wrist from behind. Su Qian's back was stiff and stared at him in astonishment.