Extra 11

The wedding was set at the beginning of spring. On the day of the wedding dress trial, Linger came from abroad to accompany Su Qian.

Su Qian actually has no requirements for the wedding. In her opinion, as long as the two love each other sincerely, the rest are outside the body, and the form is not important.

Lu Yan was very persistent on it and didn't like to reveal his privacy. This time, he actually didn't deal with the overwhelming news of the two of them.

Su Qian's wedding dress comes from Gaoding, an international brand. She has a studio in China and is only responsible for displaying it. She usually does not accept orders.

When she came to the studio, Su Qian knew that this Gaoding wedding dress had been made as early as a year ago and had been left in the studio.

Linger glanced at the wedding dress hanging on the exhibition stand, tutted, and joked with a smile: "I didn't expect Lu Yan to look so cold that he was quite girlish on it. This color, tut, strange."

Su Qian smiled and had nothing to say.

Unlike the usual wedding dress, this wedding dress is lotus root color, light color, soft and elegant. The wedding dress is off-the-shoulder design, and the front is decorated with silk-woven flowers, light cyan, which contrasts with lotus root color.

The skirt hem designed with a fishtail outlines a perfect waist, and the long skirt hem is swaying, gorgeous and public.

Unlike the slightly conservative design of the front skirt, the back is ten centimeters below the shoulder to the waist socket, showing a large amount of snow skin, highlighting some eye-catching sexiness.

The designer is a foreigner named Sarah, because she has married a Chinese husband for many years in China and speaks Chinese very well.

"Mrs. Lu, this wedding dress was made by our fashion director. You see, these diamonds decorated with skirts were specially cut by the factory and nailed manually by one by our staff. Mr. Lu specially explained that he must keep the same color."

Sarah got up and turned on the light and returned to the exhibition stand. Sarah pointed to the complicated skirt of the wedding dress and introduced with a smile: "Mrs. Lu, look at the hem of this wedding dress. Is there any amazing discovery?"

"Ashocking discovery?"

Su Qian stared at her blankly, and Sarah smiled as if she were showing her treasure. Su Qian looked in the direction she pointed to. The fluorescent light was on the lotus wedding dress in the room, and the broken diamonds on it shone against the light, shining and dazzling.

"Do you mean these shining diamonds?"

Sarah smiled mysteriously, "You can take a closer look."

"?"

Hearing this, Su Qian took a look and again. Sure enough, she soon found the clue.

Regardless of those broken diamonds, the stacked skirts are like flowing mercury in the light for a while, and the stars suddenly leak.

"We worked hard on this skirt. In order to present the flowing effect, we specially used different fabrics and used the refraction principle to achieve a perfect effect."

At the mention of this idea, Sarah is obviously quite proud.

Su Qian weighed the hem of the skirt, and the black line suddenly crawled all over her head.

Although it is made of veil, it can't be put on for a large number of layers. It's heavy on her hand. Su Qian can even imagine that wearing this on the wedding day is afraid that she will be exhausted to death.