Chapter 83

Two roads away, there is the Z Affiliated Hospital.

It was slightly cool at night, it rained, there were few cars and few people, and there was almost no traffic jam, so I arrived at the hospital smoothly.

Su Qian paid the car with WeChat, and then he looked at Lu Yan leaning on the back seat of the car.

Sure enough, as usual, I slept soundly.

He looked calm when he fell asleep, because of a cold and fever, his eyes were always closed, and he occasionally coughed a few times.

"Lu Yan, here we are."

Su Qian called him, but he didn't answer.

Unexpectedly, Su Qian had to take a picture of the driver's time. This time, Lu Yan finally responded.

The blurred black pupil stared at Su Qian blankly, as if he had no focal length. Su Qian leaned over and whispered, "I'm at the hospital. Can you get out of the bus first?"

Her voice was very gentle and a little sweet. Lu Yan raised his hand and rubbed her slightly wet black hair. After a long time, she answered faintly.

Even late at night, it may be the reason for the change of seasons. Viral colds are rampant and hospitals are overcrowded. Looking around, most of them are patients with Yishui, especially children.

Su Qian placed Lu Yan in the waiting area and got up and went to the medical guide desk.

Because Mrs. Cheng has been ill for many years, Su Qian is very familiar with the hospital process. After consulting the department, she went to the independent registration machine to help Lu Yan register.

During the registration period, Su Qian glanced at Lu Yan sitting in the waiting area distractedly. I don't know if he was sleepy or particularly uncomfortable. In such a noisy environment, he fell asleep quickly.

Su Qian knew that Lu Yan had never suffered when he was a child. Everything was arranged for him in an orderly manner. Maybe he was not used to living in school. In addition, he had not eaten well during this period. No matter how strong his physical fitness was and his immunity was reduced, he was easy to be eroded by the virus.

Su Qian sighed gently, with mixed feelings in her heart and indescribable complex emotions.

After registering, she woke up Lu Yan.

The soles of Lu Yan's feet are a little floating, "Where are you going?"

"Go to see a doctor."

"Oh." He casually answered and walked to the door, "No."

"?"

Seeing him walking towards the door, Su Qian quickly caught his wrist and said, "Wait a minute."

"What are you waiting for?"

"This flu is very serious. Don't be wayward, okay?"

Lu Yan was in a daze all the way. Now he woke up a little. After being stopped by her, he looked back at her.

The girl's expression was very persistent, and her dark and wet eyes stared straight at her, faintly flashing some worries and prayers.

Lu Yanding stared at her for a few seconds and smiled softly, "Are you worried about me?"

Su Qian didn't hide his deep black eyes and nodded without hesitation, "Be obedient, okay?"

Be obedient?

Lu Yan was slightly stunned, but she didn't expect her to say that.

From childhood to adulthood, it seems that no one has asked him to be "obedient". Even his parents have always asked him to "do what they want" and "these are absolutely prohibited".