Chapter 54

The teenager's warm breath is sprayed on the skin through the thin cloth, with unusual temperature.

"Lu Yan..."

She struggled for a moment.

But he hugged him tighter and his voice was hoarse. "I'm so sleepy."

"Don't move, let me hug for a moment." When the ending sound disappeared, he seemed to feel his gradual smooth breathing.

Thinking of what He Wei'an just said, Su Qian no longer resisted, and her body gradually relaxed and let him hold it.

Looking down, you can see his black hair flying in the wind.

Su Qian stared at it in a trance for a while, and the ghost stretched out his hand and rubbed it on his black hair.

The teenager's black hair hung down his forehead and snuggled up to himself, like a lazy cat.

Before long, several girls came over. Su Qian heard Yan Meng's loud voice. She stiffened all over and quickly pushed him, "Hey, Lu Yan, don't sleep here."

"Huh?" He was so sleepy that he answered lazily with half-opened his star eyes.

"Don't sleep here."

I'm afraid of being seen by Yan Meng, and countless mouths can't be explained clearly. Su Qian was worried and the volume was a little higher.

"Why?"

Su Qian: "..."

"Why don't you answer my phone?"

Su Qian bit her lips and turned her face away. It took a long time before she said angrily, "I don't want to pick it up."

He finally woke up, looked up from her chest, grabbed her chin with one hand, and stared straight into her eyes, as if to suck her in.

"Really?" He smiled softly and said, "If I don't answer the phone in the future, I'll kiss you."

Su Qian: "..." A pure heart? Where is it pure??

She was angry and laughed, and couldn't help laughing, "You won't kiss after answering the phone?"

"I answered the phone and allowed you to kiss me." He nodded solemnly.

Su Qian has a black line: "..."

She knew that you can't care about him casually. This person is not worth loving at all.

Su Qian turned around angrily to leave, but was pulled by Lu Yan's wrist and pulled in his arms.

He hugged her from behind and lowered his voice in her ear and said, "Hey, I'll give you a baby. Don't be angry, huh?"

In summer, his clothes were thin, his back was tightly pressed to his chest, and the sound of heart beating was particularly clear. Su Qian's whole body was dry and hot, and her face began to burn to death.

She struggled and whispered, "Lu Yan, can you not hug others casually..."

Lu Yan fell on her shoulder and smiled, "Where are you casual?"

Her voice was clear and shallow, wrapped in a little hoarseness, which made her shrink her shoulder unconsciously.

Yan Meng's voice was getting closer and closer. Su Qian swept it. Seeing Yan Meng looking this way curiously, Su Qian hurriedly covered her cheeks with her hands. At this time, she didn't have time to talk to him. She couldn't help urging, "You go quickly."

"Where are you going?"

"Go back to your house."

"Oh." He casually said, "I don't want to reply."