Chapter 56

The afternoon sun hit him through a few clean French windows, as if covering his whole body in a golden halo.

The dark eyes were full of jokes, but the tone was so serious that it was difficult for her to refute.

However, this man is so picky that he obviously doesn't like to eat outside. Last time, he ordered a table of food, but only ate cakes, and didn't touch anything else.

Su Qian clenched the orderer and stared at him blankly.

Lu Yan picked up the crystal cup, took another sip, looked up at her, "Don't you recommend it to me?"

Su Qian glanced at him and saw that he was wearing the tail ring on his little thumb. Because it was close and her vision was good, she saw that the head was also engraved, which was different from the one given to her. His one was engraved with capital "SU".

SU?

Sue?

Su Qian realized something, and her heartbeat couldn't help but intensify.

She must have misread it, or...

Her heart was in a mess. She didn't dare to read more, let alone think too much. She immediately changed the topic and asked him, "What do you recommend?"

"Sceine dishes."

The corners of the teenager's mouth were slightly raised, but his eyes were the same as before, fluttering a little laughter.

Su Qian said casually, "We can order buffet here. Scan the QR code in the corner of the table on WeChat, which is very convenient. The signature dishes are marked at a glance.

"I won't use it."

Su Qian: "..."

He smiled and said in a lazy voice, "After all, my Chinese level is terrible, my comprehension ability is poor, and I can't understand the name of the dish."

This is obviously looking for fault...

In addition, she only slandered him several times in private. How did he know that he complained about him?

Su Qian's ears were hot, choked, and she didn't want to show weakness. She hung up a long-trained smile. She suggested thoughtfully, "It doesn't matter. We are bilingual in Chinese and English, and it's the same for you to order in English, which is much more convenient than manual labor."

"I don't understand."

"..."

Su Qian was not too entangled. She nodded quickly and owed himself to get the menu placed on the inside. Lu Yan leaned back on the back of the chair and stared at her.

"Hey." When Su Qian recommended dishes dutifully, Lu Yan casually said, "Button it."

"What?"

He leaned over, and Su Qian couldn't avoid it. She noticed that his slender fingers gently nodded her collar, "This, button it."

Obviously, she didn't meet her, but it still made her untruthlessly nervous. Su Qian stiffened for a few seconds and looked down at her shirt.

The restaurant is equipped with a uniform with a semi-tall collar, a circle of lace inlaid on the top, and a few buttons on the neckline.

Maybe I've been busy, and I didn't notice that the button near the collarbone was opened, and a small piece of snow skin loomed through the crack.

Su Qian grabbed the shirt in a hurry, and now her whole face turned red.

Lu Yan looked at her with a smile, said nothing, leaned back on the back of the chair, took the menu from her hand, and ordered a table of dishes.

Su Qian knew that he would not eat even if he ordered it. It was a waste. She reminded her heart. After thinking about it, it was useless to remind her with his nature.