Chapter 80

Lu Yan lay on the bed, folding his hands behind his head, with empty eyes and staring at the upper partition.

The girl's firm and gentle voice still seemed to echo in her ears. Obviously, she was still feeling bad, but she was jealous of his emotions and refused his "good intentions" in such a euphemistic way.

Lu Yan remembered that Xiao Wang Chaoyun told him that nothing in this world cannot be solved with money.

Whether he was a child, whether he had received education or experience, almost confirmed this statement.

But no one has ever told him that what seems to be omnipotent is sometimes a sharp weapon to hurt people, especially for the people he care about.

During the two months of the summer vacation, accept the conditions of parents and stay alone in a closed space because they are too busy to care about others.

That game was not easy. After completing the task ahead of schedule, his body could hardly stand it.

However, every time I think of her, everything becomes trivial again.

I have known her for so long, no matter what the reason is, she has always silently tolerated her waywardness and strength. In the past, I didn't understand my heart. I only knew that when I saw her, my heart beat like a pool of stagnant water and recovered bit by bit.

Later, I understood what I thought, but because of inertia, I still didn't learn to like her in the right way.

Think about it now, really...

It's too much!

Lu Yan turned over and rubbed the tail ring with his fingers, and his heart surged.

Wang Chuyan looked for him before returning to China.

The two chatted on his terrace.

Wang Chuyan held a cigarette in his mouth. He rarely put away his unscrupulous smile and told him with a serious face, "Hey, don't let her cry."

He shook the red wine in his hand and smiled disapprovingly, "What are you talking about?"

"No kidding." Wang Chuyan leaned against the guardrail carved with white jade and glanced at him, "I always feel that your lonely personality will hurt her sooner or later."

He sneered and splashed the red wine with his backhand.

Wang Chuyan dodged agilely, pressed the cigarette butt, stretched out a finger and poked him on the shoulder.

"Take it away."

Wang Chuyan sneered and felt sorry for himself, "Every time I see you, I feel that Su Qian is really blind. What the hell is good about you?"

At that time, I didn't think so. Now I think about it for the first time in my life, I have doubts about my own charm.

I touched the mobile phone at the head of the bed and took a look. It was just ten o'clock.

In the past, I was sleepy every time I went back to this time, but the situation seems to have been changing recently.

I couldn't sleep left and right. Lu Yan tossed and turned in bed for a long time, and finally sat up straight.

He casually fished out a T-shirt cover and hesitated for a moment. He held his mobile phone out of the dormitory.

...

Su Qian turned on the night light, and the sophomore course was tight. Recently, she met an orientation party. Because of the club activities, in addition to the regular part-time tutoring every week, a few self-study time was also crowded.