Chapter 13

There were bursts of noises in the shooting room. Su Qian sat on the sofa with her cheeks in her hands and stared at the teenager in front of her.

At two o'clock in the morning, the shooting room was sparsely populated, leaving only two people on duty, greeting the few guests sleepily.

His drinking spirit seemed to wake up a little, restrained his smile, and regained his usual indifference.

The gun was playing in his hand, which was very familiar, as if it had been played countless times.

The staff was guiding him to move. Lu Yan casually responded, but Su Qian knew that he was not listening at all.

At first, it was a small □□. Lu Yan played a few times and changed to □□.

His movements are smooth and unrestrained, and his head is super accurate.

The staff was still telling him that the staff couldn't help but be shocked when he saw his familiar appearance.

Su Qian didn't wear an ear cap, and when the gunshot sounded, it was shocking.

She couldn't stand the harsh noise, covered her ears with her hands, but her eyes still fell on him.

Although he didn't know him, Su Qian knew that all his abnormal behaviors tonight stemmed from his bad mood.

Look at him dressed so formally that he came directly from the banquet, and I don't know what happened at the banquet, which made him give up sleep and come here to vent.

Su Qian couldn't help thinking of what He Xingcheng said to her in the hospital that day.

Looking at the gentle and introverted boy, when he mentioned Lu Yan, his tone was a little heavy.

"Sister Su knows why Lu Yan transferred to China?"

She didn't talk.

He Xingcheng continued, "Because he has done terrible things abroad."

"...What a terrible thing?"

He Xingcheng did not say it clearly, but the expression on his face became more and more solemn. Before leaving, he told her with a long-hearted words, "Senior sister, Lu Yan is very dangerous. No matter why you are with him, you'd better not be in love with him."

"??"

She didn't understand what he meant. He Xingcheng obviously didn't want to say more.

That brief conversation ended.

Su Qian didn't know whether Lu Yan was dangerous, but she knew very well that whether he kissed her or hugged her, he didn't show any sincerity.

Even occasionally, she will have an illusion.

He seems to be confirming something by himself.

Su Qian didn't know much about him, but only that his family background was prominent. In addition, he knew nothing else.

Mysterious background, parents who have never appeared, and uncertain nature...

Maybe he has a lot of secrets.

Su Qian has no way to explore, and she doesn't want to explore.

Many inexplicable feelings stem from curiosity and pity. Now she can't even pity herself, let alone others.

Not to mention, she hates his unquestionable strong and unquestionable nature.

Staring at his back for a long time, an hour later, he still didn't stop moving, as if he was completely immersed in the pleasure of venting his desire.