Chapter 70

Deliberately prolonging the ending and spitting out the word "senior sister", it is particularly ambiguous in such a night.

The warm touch on her wrist no longer reminds her that the person in front of her is not an illusion, but a real existence.

Su Qian's heartbeat accelerated sharply, and with the cool wind, he bumped straight into his dark pupils until she heard someone around him whispering reminder, "Su Qian, give the application form to me."

Su Qian suddenly recovered and pulled her wrist suddenly.

This time, Lu Yan did not stop, smiled softly, loosened his hand, and let her go of her kindly.

Finally broke free from the shackles. Su Qian withdrew with a chair, as if she had not fully digested it when he appeared here.

"Su Qian, do you know each other?" Just now, the posture of the two was really ambiguous. Zhuang Rou couldn't help but be curious from the bottom of her heart and blinked at her gossip, "Who? Boyfriend?"

Su Qian glanced at Lu Yan quickly and saw that he hooked the chair in front of the table with his toes, sat down and leaned back, with a carefree and casual action.

There is no answer to Zhuang Rou's question. A pair of dark eyes are just fixed on her, and the corners of her mouth are still the faint smile, as if waiting for her response.

To be honest, he was not so terrible when he was indifferent, and often made people even more panicked when he smiled naively.

Su Qian's scalp was numb, and she squeezed out a smile dryly. He retorted guiltyly, "...the same senior in the same high school."

After saying this sentence, he subconsciously glanced at him. His expression was calm and calm, and he could not read the joys and angers. He neither refuted nor admitted that Su Qian's heart beat more violently at this moment.

"So that's it." Zhuang Rou smiled. At this time, in front of the stall, many freshmen, most of whom were girls, suddenly gathered to consult the club.

Zhuang Rou twitched the corners of her mouth, and the charm of the handsome man was really infinite. No one paid attention to them all night. Who knew that it would have an effect so soon?

After patting Su Qian on the shoulder, Zhuang Rou told him, "Then you have a good catching up with your junior brother. I'll greet others."

Su Qian: "..."

Reminiscation? No, she is afraid that she will be pressed on the bed. Talk about the old...

According to what she knew about him, when she was angry in the past, she pressed it in various places at most.

And now...

She really can't promise...

Su Qian fell into half despair, and her heart pounded disappointing, and suddenly heard his cold voice, "Hey, don't you show it to me? Xue, sister."

The last two words, with a heavy bite, were a little hoarse, reminding her of excitement with him. At the time of love, he tossed her with a dumb voice.

Su Qian's cheeks turned red by the way. She didn't know that she would think of those indescribable pictures at this moment.

It's simply...

What a shame!

Hand him the application in his hand. Taking advantage of the chaos around him, Su Qian pretended to give him guidance to fill in the format, lowered her voice and asked him, "Why are you here?"