Chapter 77

After the rain stopped, the dark clouds dispersed, and the sky seemed bright.

Because of the sudden heavy rain, the water in the playground area has not faded, and the night training will be cancelled.

After Su Qian changed his clothes, he went to their dormitory with Lu Yan.

The dormitory of Z University is divided into two areas, one east and one west. The girls' dormitory is east, and the boys' dormitory is in the west. It is far away, which saves a lot of inconvenience.

Lu Yan's dormitory is on the third floor of Building 8, with the balcony facing south. Su Qian followed him all the way downstairs. Lu Yan looked at her and casually asked her, "Let's go up together?"

At this point, many dormitories turned on the lights. In just a while, Su Qian found that the people upstairs were poked down from time to time, as if curious.

She had never been to the boys' dormitory and refused now. "I'm waiting for you here."

"No."

"?"

"Let's go together, huh?" It sounded like an inquiry, but his hand had caught her fingers and took her to the lobby.

Su Qian blushed and struggled, "I won't go."

"Hey, if you don't accompany me, I'm lonely." Lu Yan calmed down and stared at her with dark eyes.

Su Qian met his eyes and saw the expectation flashing through his eyes. Su Qian looked a little confused. When she refused, she said something and became "... Do you hostess care?"

"Never."

Lu Yan grabbed her finger and kissed her lips. The crisp current slipped past his fingertips and rushed to her heart. Su Qian stiffened all over and hurriedly wanted to pull back her hand, but he held it tighter. Finally, she bit it badly.

Su Qian stared at him in a daze, and her face turned red immediately.

Looking around quickly, there were not many people now, and Su Qian finally breathed a sigh of relief.

This man is really the same as before, without scruples!

"Wait for me."

Lu Yan didn't think there was anything wrong. He was a child like this. He did everything according to his preferences, so he didn't care whether others were embarrassed or embarrassed. Anyway, he just had a good time.

After confessing, Lu Yan went to the lobby of the dormitory building. Su Qian looked at his back and shrank his fingers. The fingertips he had just bitten slightly numb. Su Qian slapped her ear with the palm of her hand to try to dispel the heat around her face.

A few minutes later, Lu Yan went back and grabped her wrist and put it in. "Let's go."

Su Qian was forced to follow him and asked doubtfully, "What did you say to the hostess?"

The management of their school is quite strict, and random entry has always been not allowed, especially between boys and girls.

Lu Yan bent the corners of his mouth slightly and said slowly, "Do you want to know?"

Every time he said this, Su Qian had a very bad feeling. Seeing that he bent close to him, Su Qian subconsciously shrank her shoulders and listened to him say hoarsely in his ear, "Please me, and I'll tell you, huh?"

Su Qian had a black line: "..." No, she doesn't want to know now.

...

When I entered the boys' dormitory for the first time, I was a little nervous. Lu Yan's dormitory was close to the end of the corridor. The environment of the four-person room was relatively better than their dormitory. Of course, there was the same thing as their lack of air conditioning.