Extra 6

Go back at night and Su Qian will take a shower.

The water in the jacuzzi was clear, and a little bubble was pressed. Su Qian buried herself in the bathtub and looked up at the ceiling overhead.

In the afternoon, she was left alone to ask.

Originally, I always thought that Mr. Wang would ask her family background. Unexpectedly, the old man neither asked about this nor mentioned Lu Yan's parents' attitude towards their relationship.

At first, she was still a little confused, and it was clear later.

That's right. With the power of the Wang family, it's easy to investigate a person's background. The old man may have told her past for a long time.

He didn't ask, and Su Qian didn't answer either.

Later, Mr. Wang asked her with a smile, "Can you play chess?"

"No."

"Chinese chess, can you?"

She was stunned and replied with reservations, "It will be a little bit."

Mr. Wang nodded and told the housekeeper to get the chess. During the chess game, the old man was very focused. Seeing this, Su Qian did not dare to neglect it. His nervous mood gradually faded away and he focused on the chessboard.

The result was obviously easy to see. She was killed to pieces. At this time, she realized that it was not easy to win the old man.

Thinking of the old man acting coquettishly with Lu Yan just now, Su Qian couldn't help laughing.

At the same time, he also has a deeper understanding of Lu Yan.

In fact, she has long wanted to ask him, what else can't he do?

The bathroom was full of water vapor. Su Qian patted the cheek with clear water. Her face was transpirated with water vapor and turned pale pink. In a trance, she remembered what Mr. Wang said to himself.

After playing chess, the old man took her to the study.

On the antique shelf made of Huanghuali, there are all antiques, and famous paintings at home and abroad are hung on the wall.

Unlike some vassal elegance, the Wang family has been from famous families for several generations, and after several generations, the cultural heritage still exists.

Su Qian knows nothing about these things and dares not be interested.

Following him forgiving the Bogu shelf, the old man took out an album from the drawer.

"Girl, come to Grandpa's."

The old man was unassuming and smiled kindly, which calmed her uneasy heart a little.

She followed her words, and the old man had already opened the album.

The photos on the first few pages are old and yellow, and I think they are old.

Su Qian's eyes fell on one of the photos. The woman in the photo was wearing a dark green cheongsam, and there was a pearl necklace on the beautiful swan neck. The pearls were round, which was worth a lot.

Women's black hair is coiled up, she looks beautiful and refined, and her temperament is elegant and noble. At first glance, she comes from a famous family.

There is a row of numbers in the lower left corner of the photo, such as the date. The photo was taken more than forty years ago. I think this woman should be Grandma Lu Yan once mentioned.

"Is this your wife?" Seeing Mr. Wang's fingers stuck on the photo and staring at the woman brightly, Su Qian asked him in a low voice after a long time.