Chapter 12

At night, on the campus path, two rows of street lights dimmed.

Su Qian bit her lips and followed Lu Yan. She was scared all the way.

With him tonight?

She lowered her head and was confused. She couldn't figure out what he just said.

Although he is really "impure" at ordinary times.

But...

He doesn't think he means that, does he?

Although he was prepared, Su Qian was at a loss when the imaginary day really came.

"Lu Yan..."

As he passed the woods, Su Qian reached out and grasped the corners of his clothes.

Lu Yan gave a casual humming under his feet.

"It's so late. Where are we going?"

He didn't look back. Because of drinking, his voice was a little dumber than usual. "Go to a fun place."

Su Qian: "!!"

What does this mean?!

"You can reach the South Gate through here, right?"

Seeing that her footsteps were getting slower and slower, Lu Yan was a little impatient and reached out and caught her little hand.

Su Qian's fingers were stiff, and she subconsciously wanted to pull back her fingers.

"Huh?" Feeling her stiffness, Lu Yan turned around? and his dark eyes flashed a little at loss, "What are you doing?"

"...I remember you haven't... grown up yet..."

Su Qian blushed, her head hung very low, and her voice was as low as a gnat.

"Huh? So what?"

He took it for granted.

Su Qian: "..." Why can this person be so calm and calm?!

Su Qian stiffened where he was, and refused to move his feet. He obviously didn't have much patience. He looked down at her for a long time, and Lu Yan failed to understand what she was struggling with.

"I'm tired?"

He asked her confusedly.

?

Then Su Qian sensed that he leaned over, squeezed her wrist in one hand, and gently took her into her arms.

Su Qian didn't react yet. The next second, his feet were empty and he hugged him horizontally.

Su Qian's mind was blank all of a sudden, because he put his hands on his shoulder almost instinctively out of defense.

"...what do you do..."

He said he only drank a little red wine, but Su Qian felt that it was definitely not that simple a little.

She could feel that his footsteps were obviously a little fluttering, and the faint drunkenness surrounded her. Su Qian was so scared that she couldn't even speak well.

"Huh?"

His voice was soft, and his eyes were foggy when he looked down at her.