FIFTY-EIGHT

I licked the rolling paper to the blunt that I just packed when the door suddenly opened. Gabby stopped dead in her tracks as she saw me, and I paused, still in the middle of licking the blunt.

She lightly chuckled as she continued into the room, wearing nothing but an extra large t-shirt that barley hid her baby bump, along with some slippers.

"So the stoner is back, huh?" She asked.

"No, I just didn't want to waste the rest of this." I said as I sealed it closed.

"Are you gonna smoke it with Johnson or something?" She asked as she searched through her file cabinet.

"Nope, this ones all for me." I said as I picked the lighter up.

"Hey," she raised her voice, causing me to look up at her "Don't light it in here."

"I wouldn't do that." I rolled my eyes as I flicked the lighter and dried it.

"Are you just stressed?" I looked back up at her and she was leaned up against her desk, looking down at me.

"Kind of. I'm just hoping I did the right thing," I looked back at my blunt before turning the lighter off and lightly blowing on it, then sitting back.

"I mean, what else could you have done?" She set down her papers and walked over to my desk so she was standing next to me "He was delusional and clinically insane." She sat on my desk beside me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And... He had it coming." She shrugged.

"Since when did you start condoning violence?" I chuckled.

"I don't," She shrugged "He just... had it coming."

I nodded my head and bit my cheek as I looked past her.

Gabby's POV

I sat on Jack's desk as I went on about Hayes being gone "I feel like this has given us so much less to stress over anyways. Now we can finally focus on the baby, our jobs, we dont have to leave our own house for bullshit—."

"I can fuck you with no interruptions." He cut me off as he went back to using his lighter to dry out the blunt.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him as he looked up at me.

"What? Am I wrong?" He said while standing up and putting his lighter back on top of his file cabinet, then turned back to me so he was towering over me.

"Then would get mad about it." He scoffed.

"You know why he got mad." I chuckled.

"That's what he gets for being delusional, I guess," he shrugged as he caressed both of my thighs. He gently slid his hands up to my upper thighs and pulled me closer to him so he was standing between my legs. I looked up at him as he intently stared down at me.

"What?" I muttered as his gaze went from my eyes to my lips and back.\

"Take your panties off, Gabby."

I let out a laugh as I dropped my chin.

"That's not what I came in here for," I said as I scooted myself back onto the desk "I actually needed to be productive."

"So did I," He shrugged as he pulled me closer to him so I was back in this position "and who's gonna stop us?" He asked.

"You're right," I said as I brought both hands up to his drawstring and started to untie it.

He set my thighs down and focussed on my fingers untying the string "No ones here to tell us we shouldn't," I shrugged.

I got it untied and he immediately began to pull his shorts down before I stood up before him "But I have self-restraint and a lot of work to do," I slipped past him and walked back to my desk. When I turned around he looked annoyed.