S e v e n t y - F i v e

I'm gonna give you guys ALL of it. All the good stuff, here's another one. I personally love this song, and secretly think it's the best song ever. Oh, and play it slighter faster, and bop to it.

* * *

Kissing strangers
Uh! Na na na na na na na na
'Til I find someone I trust

Kissing Strangers - DNCE ft. Nicki Minaj

Nick Jonas's POV

(11:02 AM Sunday)

"OK, you better not make me regret this," I told Joe as he snapped the scissors between his thumb and his middle, ring, and pinkie fingers.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm supposed to have Avo approve of this or Marissa, I don't even know why I even thought twice about Joe's hairstyling choices. He hasn't had the best in years.

"Right, so I think that because you have a heart-shaped head, you should take something that fits that," Joe said, making me groan slightly. "What d'you think of that pompadour you got?"

I thought for a while.

"I mean, it's quite... I quite like it." I turned back to look at Joe properly, "What d'you even know about hairs anyways? I want my normal hair, please, and don't cut my earlobes off." 

"I'm not gonna cut your earlobes off, but think about it, you don't want the same hair, do you?"

I gave him an obvious look, "Yes, I want the same hair—"

"That was not supposed to be a question, I'm not giving you the same hair cut."

I shook my head, "No, you just don't want to shave my head again. Just tell me what you're planning on getting me." 

Joe grinned, "You hang in there. You'll see where it's going."

I huffed and turned back to the mirror, where Joe threw a large dark cloak over me, pinning it just behind the neck. Makes me wonder how he even has these equipment...

"I have been waiting my entire life to style your hair, li'l bro," Joe said, reading my mind.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Hah, you're creepy. But I guess you never style your own hair..."

"I know. My hair is less satisfying to cut. Yours grows in the perfect place, which makes me jealous sometimes. Why does your hair grow, anyway? Mine takes months to nearly a year to grow."

I nodded, "I'm pretty annoyed with mine for growing so much every day. I don't wanna buzz it off every time, y'know."

Joe snipped off something from the back of my head, making me flinch slightly. God, at least make it proportional...

"D'you want a fade, or do you want a normal, hairy, back-of-the-head?" Joe asked, making me cringe.

"Can you even do a fade?"

"Yes I can!" Joe said, quite exasperatedly. 

I chuckled, "Alright then, give me a  fade... Just don't cut off—"

"Don't cut off your earlobes, I got it."

* * *

After about 25 minutes of me staring at Kendall's socials, Joe was finished, and I was quite impressed by how it turned out.