S e v e n t y - T h r e e

I have to watch a frickin' movie in which I am forced to called 'Les Misérables'... I DON'T WANT TO!!!! *On with the story.

* * *

And I see us in black and white
Crystal clear in a star lit night
Fumbling for your keys
Then I kissed you

Black and White - Niall Horan

Nick Jonas's mind

(9:04 PM Saturday)

Kendall stormed upstairs, making me quite fazed as I stared at the spot she had just been sitting in.

"Well, that was a very nice chat," Khloe said sarcastically.

"Yeah, you should've been a little less like a jerk, though," Kim sided in. "It would've lasted a little longer than this if you actually let her speak, too."

I squinted, "I did let her speak, she just didn't want to speak her mind out to me. All she wanted to say were the annoying things she knew I would be pissed, hearing."

Khloe nodded, "She got to you. Now what would you like to say?"

"I need a shower," I said, getting up and walking past them.

"No, you need to apologize," Kim said, following me. "You need to tell her that you're very sorry, and that you will never butt into her business again."

I turned around, "What? I thought you were the one who told me to butt into her business."

Khloe tilted her head, "We did, but you didn't know how, making Kendall hate you even more. Now before you go and take that hot shower you were planning on taking, why don't you apologize?"

I groaned, "As much as I would like to apologize, I also fee like a bad day's work, now will you please let me take a shower?"

Khloe frowned, "Here?" 

I sighed, "No, obviously not—"

"Then no, because we still need you here," Kim cut, making me shake in patient fury. 

"I want... to go... home," I said through gritted teeth.

"OK, hold still, don't go turning into the Incredible Hulk," Khloe said with a snort as she held my shoulders. "You've still got an apology to send." 

I continued to groan as Khloe and Kim pushed me up the stairs for Kendall's bedroom.

"Guys—" I tried to stop the force of the both of them pushing me, but there wasn't enough friction. "guys— please, can we just talk about this first?" 

"Talk about what?" Khloe said sweetly as she continued to guide me down the hall roughly.

"The fact that this isn't going to work," I said, as if it were the most obvious thing.

"We'll talk after you get the girl, buddy," Khloe said, making me huff. "Which is when it does work."

I was going to protest, when she knocked loudly on Kendall's door.

It swung open and her head poked out, "Hey— oh, it's you," she said, making me whirl around, seeing that Khloe and Kim was gone.

I scratched the back of my ear awkwardly, "Well, yeah, I just wanted to say I was sorry for what happened back there." I know I sounded nervous and suddenly just the opposite of confident, but I wanted to do what Khloe told me to; be nice and light.