F i f t y - F o u r

Next one, wonderful people. enjoy this while i enjoy my sleep. you all better vote, cause i'm currently not having the best day right now.

* * *

Now that I need you
You're gonna pull the plug
Giving up on us

Flawless - Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas's POV

(11:56 AM Tuesday)

I banged my hand on the counter as I stood up straight. The voices of Kendall's sobbing, Joe and Gigi's hushed whispers had gone, making me think to myself; did I do the right thing? No, obviously not, I didn't. I just knew that it was what I was supposed to do to prevent both of us from doing any more damage to each other.

I turned quickly and left the kitchen. When I heard hushed talking, I knew that Joe and Gigi were still talking, and even if Kendall was with them, I wouldn't let them stop me from walking out that door forever.

"Hey— Nick! Hey!" Joe grabbed my shoulder just as I was about to leave. I turned to him violently, "What!? She admitted it! OK? She admitted being the selfish bitch she was and is. And sitting in the kitchen fuming for about an hour was definitely not a good idea. Now let me go," I growled. Joe opened his mouth to talk, but Gigi's voice came from behind him.

"It's OK." 

Joe was then pushed aside and I looked up to see Gigi, who was pursing her lips. "You wanna know who else is a selfish son of a bitch who just left the mother of his first child? Yeah, buddy, you. Now, you better go fix things before—"

My eye twitched, "What? Do you ever think I'm gonna ever speak with Kendall ever again? I don't wanna know your stupid jokes and games, Gigi, now you better get things right. Your best friend was being selfish, trying to ruin a relationship that isn't even hers, just so she could do something for herself."

Gigi folded her arms across her chest and gave me a look. "Me? I'm the one that has to go make things right? Well, guess what, buddy, that was a long time ago, and I don't care anymore. Joe and I are friends, and that's all. Case closed. He likes it, I like it—"

"It. Doesn't. Matter!" I sputtered, the veins on the side of my neck threatening to pop. "OK!? I don't care about you or her or Joe or— I don't care about ANYONE. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna fucking leave!"

I gave Joe a long look. He gave me a sad look, but his hands were nowhere near me. I seethed and left the house, jogging back to my car. I stopped right outside my car door and stared at myself, fully aware of the 3 guards that had their eyes on me.

I gulped in a lump as I blinked rapidly. The face that was staring back was definitely not my face or anything close to that. The window rolled down and Kylie slid her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose, staring up at me.

"Hey, again. Must be weird," she said, seeing that I was still staring at her. "What're you doing? Come on, my mom knows and she's comin' after you, so you better get in the car."

I couldn't help but let out a scoff of laughter. "You mean, my car?" I said, jabbing a finger at my chest. Kylie gave me an annoyed irritated look, but she was smiling, "Yes, get in your car and we need to get as far from here as possible. Can't explain right now, but just gonna tell you one thing."

She had a full show of taking her glasses off and putting them back in its box. Then she looked up at me again, "You're so fucked."

* * *