T w e n t y - E i g h t

I love this song, I hope you do too! 

* * *

I wanna know who's in your head
Stealin' your thoughts while I'm still bleedin'
Who's in your bed?
Wrapped in your arms while I ain't sleepin'

Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers

Kendall Jenner POV

(7:14 PM Tuesday)

"Give it to me," Nick said to Demi, opening his mouth. Demi, who had forked some potatoes, stared at him, trying to see if he was serious. He had his arm around her chair, acting as though they were a couple. 

Joe and Gigi were extremely unhelpful, not noticing anything. 

"You don't want this stuff; it's got all my strange ingredients all over it," Demi said to Nick. 

He cringed and shrugged, "Just give it to me, Demi, I can eat anything," he said, smirking. 

Demi grinned, but Joe, who was silently eating and listening, pointed out abruptly, "Not peanuts. You hate peanuts."

Nick gave him a look but shrugged, "Yeah, but you don't have any peanuts, do you?" he said to Demi, who giggled, nodding. 

"I do have peanuts in my meal. Do you still want it?" 

Joe put down his fork, "Why do you want her's anyway? You got a plate full of potatoes in front of you, let Demi eat in peace," he snapped, picking up his fork again. 

Nick scowled at him and turned back to his food.

"Hey, babe, you OK?" Harry's voice said next to me. I nearly jumped. "You seem a little distracted," he said, rubbing my back softly. 

I smiled weakly at him, "Er, no, I'm just not that hungry, you know... I had a little snack before this..."

Harry smiled, "I won't eat if you won't," he said, putting down his fork. I was a little glad his voice didn't carry all the way across the table like Nick's voice. What games is he playing anyways?  

"No, I don't want you to bother," I said to Harry, hugging his shoulders. 

He grinned, "But I want you to eat, babes! Besides, I'm not hungry either, sitting here watching you sulking," he said, pecking my lips unexpectantly. I felt Nick's eyes on us.

"Well, I wouldn't be sulking if we were at home, definitely wouldn't be," I said, the seductive tone in my voice carrying across the table. I could tell Nick was uncomfortable. He's seen me naked. 

And I love it when he's uncomfortable. It gives me some sense of... sweet revenge.

"Hey, Harry," Nick called across the table. Harry and I broke eye contact and turned to him. Apparently, he still had an arm around Demi's chair. 

"Mind if I borrow Kendall for a minute? I just thought of something I wanted to tell her earlier," he said, making my eyes widen in alarm.

I saw in the corner of my eye that Joe had just choked on his drink. I wonder if he told Joe about the whole one-night fling thing...

"Erm, sure, I'll just wait here, babe," Harry said, turning to me. 

I gulped and gave him a kiss. "I'll be back soon," I said. Then, leaning in so I was inches from his ear, I whispered, "I don't think this will be too much of a long conversation. I think I owe him or something, I dunno, but I'll see you back here."