T h i r t y

OMG, thirtieth chapter! I love updating new chapters for you! I hope you like this one, listen to the track, live it, love it, don't get distracted!

* * *

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Dusk Till Dawn - ZAYN ft. Sia

Kendall's POV

(8:54 PM Tuesday)

"Hey, what the hell, you can't just barge in like that," I said in a hushed tone as I quickly rushed after him, tugging on the back of his blazer. He was still in his suit. He whirled around to face me, "Yes, I can, I was invited by you, but then I told you I couldn't come until the after-party was over," he said, seriously.

"Um, no?" I said as he continued to make his way towards the living room. "Nick, if you get there, Harry, Gigi, and Joe will question it because I told them specifically that no one else was coming except the four of us." 

"Then say that you invited me the second you stepped into a bathroom with your phone," Nick said, pausing in his steps and turning to me. "You've been to the bathroom, right?"

"Yes, but–"

"OK, then, we'll just say you texted me and I told you I couldn't come over until the after-party was over, which it isn't, but I ditched it anyway," Nick said, turned around and making his way to the living room again. I sped after him, "What are you on, Jonas? Literally, you show up at my house, I already told you, I don't want anything to do with you ever again!"

"That impossible," Nick said with a scoff as he turned to me, halting. "You know far well my brother is dating your best friend, Kendall, as long as he is, you can't get me away from you."

I arched my eyebrows, "Really? I would do anything to just get you away from me. And that includes making Gi break up with your brother," I said, making Nick scoff again. "That's deluded, Kendall, drop it, OK? Let's just face the fact that I won't ever leave your tracks. It doesn't matter if you're with Styles," he added with a mischievous smirk.

"Please," I scoffed, rolling my eyes, "You're so dramatic, I can literally say I'm back in high school when I'm around you." 

"Does that mean I'm that really hot jock your nerd boyfriend is always so jealous of because you're actually in love with me and not him?" Nick said in a hushed voice as he leaned into me, actually convinced that what he was trying to predict was true.

"Hell no!" I said, exasperatedly. "You're that stupid bully no one really likes!"

"KENDALL!" yelled Harry's voice from down the hallway. I looked at Nick alarmingly and we both started walking for the hallway in unison. "Kendall..." Harry said again, appearing around the corner. His smile looped downwards when he saw Nick. It wasn't exactly jealousy I was seeing, it was more of a surprised look.

"Hey, man," Nick said, sticking out his hand for Harry to shake. He took it, but his mouth was half-open. "Good to see you again, I hope I wasn't too late for the party," he said, giving him a smile that was too cute to be real.

"Um, no, we didn't have a party, we just played some chess," Harry said, confused on why Nick had assumed there was a party. I slipped my hand around his waist and hugged him, "Nick means he hopes he wasn't late for the fun," I said, smiling. "It doesn't necessarily mean an actual party because I suppose he's just come from one."

"Ohh!" Harry said in realization. "Um, of course not, then! You weren't late for the um... for the fun."

I pinched his cheeks, "You're the cutest thing in existence, you know that?" I said to him. He cringed, "No, not really, but yeah, I do say I'm very good-looking. Nothing about cute, though."

I chuckled, but Nick let out a scoffing laugh, "Please, you're so low on the testosterone, you can't even grow a beard right, making you have a babyface for probably the rest of your fucking life," he said, walking away towards the living room. My jaw dropped and looked at Harry for a reaction, but he only stared at the ground where Nick once stood.

Then, turned to me he said, "Is that... true, Kendall?"

I cringed, surprised that he could even say that, "No! Of course not, you're the hottest thing on the planet, who cares about him, he's just jealous," I said, giving him a kiss and smiling at me, encouragingly. "Besides, he doesn't even look as hot as you." 

"Well, he is a hot guy..." Harry said, trailing off. I jumped back, "What did you just say?" I said, widening my eyes in alarm. Harry bit his lips, "Erm, what did I say?" he said, unsure. But I could tell he sort of knew what he said.

Then it dawned on me. I was careful not to offend, but I think I sort of did. "Harry, are you... gay?" I said to him, really really curious. 

When Harry didn't react, I really believed him.

"Harry, I asked you a–"

"Yes, Kendall, yes, I like men," Harry said, boldly, a little frustrated. 

I sank into the nearest armchair around there and rubbed my temple. There was no way Harry was gay, he said he loved me a billion times without even feeling a slight hint of discomfort!

Well, he didn't say it a BILLION times, did he?

Well, no, he didn't, ut at least he did say it! And now he's admitting to me that he thinks Nick is hot. What kind of life am I living? The karma I'm getting now is totally unfair. I'm being such an angel, and now all I'm getting is fake love and unintentional feelings!

"Kendall, please, don't be mad at me," Harry said, sitting down on the armrest. I didn't move but still allowed him to hug my shoulders. "I didn't feel those feelings when I said I love you, I swear–"

"That's not possible, Harry!" I sobbed, totally not realizing the fact that I was crying silent tears before. "There's no way you just realized, especially the second you saw Nick!"

Harry threw his hands in the air, "Well, I can't control when I come out to myself and to you! I literally did not realize I was gay until now when I saw Jonas walk in. I mean, I saw other men, too, but–"

"OK, stop, I literally don't want this right now," I continued to sob, covering my face with my hands. "Can you just... tell Gigi and Joe to leave?" I asked him. he nodded and replied weakly, "OK, I'll be off. Don't keep crying, I'm really, really, sorry. This isn't any of your faults–"

"Stop trying to comfort me and go!" I exclaimed, still in tears. "Tell Nick he can go, too." I added, realizing that I didn't tell Harry to let him leave. harry stopped in his tracks, "He can go, or he has to go?" he asked, emphasizing the words.

"He needs to leave," I repeated, rubbing my forehead. 

I'm just gonna go to bed and wake up the next morning wishing none of this had ever happened. But thatwoudn't even be possible because I'd always have the thought of Harry being gay/bi in my head.

Did he really love you when you were together?

Possibly, there's no way Harry would hide the feeling that he didn't love me from the start. He's not like that, but I'm just wondering who he might be into... There's not way it's Nick because he's too much of a jock to be likeable.

I was already in my PJs so all I did was collapse onto my bed. No camera crew tomorow, I guess I'll just stay in for the day...

_ _ _

OK, so Hazza's... bi. Cool, and so now they broke up... Wow, if this isn't drama I don't know what is.

I hope you liked this chapter, now we know Kendall is single once again, and Nick currently will not leave her alone, quote saying, "My brother is dating your best friend, Kendall, as long as he is, you can't get me away from you."

Will she go to everything to get him away from her?

VOTE VOTE VOTE!