T w e n t y - F o u r

I'm so sorry, I know I promised two every day, but I was a little stuck. I will try to finish two today, here is your first one:

* * *

Lately, I found myself thinking
Been dreamin' about you a lot
And up in my head, I'm your boyfriend
But that's one thing you've already got

I Would - One Direction

Nick Jonas's mind - (exactly) 3 weeks later...

(11:40 AM Sunday)

"Hey, Nick, Demi's looking for you." I looked up; the guy walked past me. I swallowed the ball  of saliva stuck in my throat and got up. I was sitting in the hallway, backstage, at our venue. My arm was still healing, but I was ready to take the cast off at the end of this week. And by that I mean, next Sunday. Which was still seven days too long.

Demi and I were starting tour rehearsals, we are going on tour in July. It was great, though, even if I wasn't able to play any instruments while my arm was like this. 

I would never be able to forget the look on Joe's face when I told him how I had broken my arm. He freaked out and told me to never step two feet next to her again. I knew he was kidding, of course; he kinda said it was my fault after the whole story. 

Such a waste of words, now that I think of it.

When I told Demi, it was a lot different. She suddenly became so protective of me, saying I should report her to the police and sue her for it. Of course, I told her I didn't need to go that far with just a broken arm. She still fusses with me about it, and that maybe was the reason we weren't getting too close nowadays.

The setlist was a lot different than my last tour because Demi was going on tour with me. The way it worked this time was that I was supposed to sing some of her songs and she was going to help me sing some of mine. She sings Close with me since it was the only one she actually enjoyed singing. 

Kidding.

"Hey, Demi," I said, sitting down across from her. She pursed her lips as she looked at me. "Hey, Nick," she said at last. I fidgeted a bit in my seat, not knowing what to say to her. "Chris told me you were looking for me," I said, wiping my lips with my thumb.

 "Chris told me you were looking for me," I said, wiping my lips with my thumb

"How's your hand?" she asked, after a bit of a pause. I couldn't help but groan.

Seriously, she called me here to talk about my hand? 

"I heard you were to take it off next week," she continued, seriously. 

I shrugged with my okay shoulder. "It's fine, and yeah, I'm gonna take it off next week."