F o u r t y - O n e

I love the track and I love Hailee Steinfield. Also, DNCE, love those guys so much! Everyone says they're a one-hit-wonder band... Nah, don't think so, I love their music!

* * *

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling
We're on the good side of bad karma
Cause we keep on coming back for more

Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfield ft. DNCE

Kendall Jenner's mind

Two weeks later... (7:27 AM Monday)

"Babe? Hey," said a soft voice as my eyes fluttered open. I felt Nick brushing my arm softly as I twisted around, groaning. "Had a good night's sleep?" He asked as I curled up in the space between his legs. I grunted a reply and tried to close my eyes.

Nick chuckled. "Come on, you're supposed to get up, it's already 7." I groaned. What was this man waking me up at 7 for, huh? We literally had like 3 more hours until we headed for Kourtney's house. "Babe?"

I groaned. "Seriously, Nick, it's only seven..." I trailed off as a snore trailed out of my mouth. Nick didn't move, but he chuckled. "You're cute like this," he said, caressing my cheek. "But that doesn't change anything about waking up early. Come on, I gotta head to the gym and I don't want to leave you to sleep like this."

I grunted at him, hoping he'd shut up. 

"Really, Kendall, come on," he continued to say, thrashing around. I lifted my head off his lap and tried to sit up, but my head ended up on his chest. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "You're so cute, but please, we gotta get up. Come on, up!" He grunted as he tried to make me sit up.

"Ugh," I grunted as I tried to wake up. I could see everything now, Including Nick's smiling face. I tried to smile back, but I was pretty mad at him for waking me up like this. "Just go and have a shower first, I'll go after," I told him as I scrunched up my face, giving it a stretching warm-up.

"I'll be off to that if you promise me that you won't fall back asleep the minute I step in the shower," Nick said, making me roll my eyes. "Yes, of course, I won't fall asleep, and if you still want proof for that, I'll be in my closet, looking for my clothes," I assured him, trying my hair into a messy bun.

Nick grinned as he leaned down to give me a kiss. "OK, I'll see you downstairs when I'm finished showering. I love you."

I smiled. "Yes, I'll take my bathroom, you can take the guest bathroom," I told him. He scooted out of bed and walked to the bathroom, his muscular broad back brooding my eyes. This man was sexy.

"You gonna go!?" He yelled from the bathroom. I smiled to myself as I yelled back. "I'm going now, babe, just take your shower, I'll see you down in a minute." Gosh, I thought as I sighed to myself. We're literally like old grandpas and grandmas. 

I tumbled out of bed and stretched. It was true. Nick and I were heading for Kourtney's house today, apparently, I accidentally told Kim about Nick and me over text, and then she accidentally slipped a bit of it over dinner. It was close, the camera crew was at the dinner table that night and they nearly caught what Kim was trying to say, but luckily, I stowed the conversation away from dangerous waters.

Mom kinda caught the fact that I had a boyfriend, so now she's kinda mad that I didn't tell her first thing. And when mom knows, everyone knows. The world is still trying to guess who the mystery man is, and today, they might as well find out.