F o u r t y - F o u r

The song isn't exactly what's going on, but I like it and have recently became obsessed with it. I give you some of Dua Lipa's biggest hits: PHYSICAL!

* * * 

All night, I'll riot with you
I know you got my back, and I know I got you
So come on, come on, come on, let's get physical

Physical - Dua Lipa

Kendall Jenner's mind

(11:20 AM Monday)

The minute I rang the doorbell, I heard Khloe's voice from the other side of the door, like, really loud. She was sprinting to the door to open it for me. I guess she had expected Nick because her grin was down-turned and she asked me what was going on.

I shrugged. "He couldn't come. Busy," I said, seeing the look of disgust on Khloe's face. She moved aside and I made my way in. "That sucks. I hate guys like that. Busy all the fucking time, not even bothering to say anything—"

"Khloe, go easy on him," I said, eying her. I sat down on the couch next to Kim and looked at the camera crew; they were going to be here for the whole day, and people knew that this day would come where my 'mystery man' could be revealed, but Nick didn't come, so I guess I should be, I dunno, relieved?

"Seriously, Kendall, you have to consider this whole thing with—" Khloe stopped mid-sentence as I sent her a warning through my sharp eyes. She had just been about to say his name. "—thing, with him," she said instead. "You're gonna be heartbroken, I'm telling you that."

Kim didn't look up from her manicure, but I could clearly know she was about to speak. "I've seen worse. What did he do, ditch this when he said he would be here?" she said to me, making me roll my eyes and snap. "He didn't just ditch it, he's got actual business to do, unlike all of us. Besides, I spoke to him, he actually had something that wasn't worth missing because it was urgent."

Kim laughed to herself. "Really, is making me punch him in the face when I really see him not as urgent as that?"

"Kim!" I snapped, mouth open. "You won't touch him."

"I might."

"You're not serious, cause he's gonna beat you up," I said, unable to suppress a laugh. Scott came into the room, clicking his tongue at me. "Hey, Scott," I said, nodding. He nodded back and shoved his hands in his pockets. "What's going on? Who's beating who up?" he said calmly, probably knowing that us sisters beat each other up all the time.

"Kim," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Kim? Who's she beating up this time?" Scott said in that slow croaking voice of his as Khloe and Kim started to laugh under their breaths, rolling around uncontrollably.

"Not her beating someone up— I mean, yeah, she said she was—" I stopped myself and got off the couch, groaning. "Can we just talk outside?" I said to him. Scott narrowed his eyes but nodded.

We made our way to Kourtney's back yard and he crossed his arms, looking me in the eye. "What's going on? I heard something about your new boyfriend coming over here today. Who is he?" he said, making me quite surprise because I thought that I would be the one who was telling him about Nick. Turns out, I was wrong.

"He's... nobody," I said, fully knowing that I was leading myself into a fit. "I mean, he's a somebody, but he's... no one you know," I said, shrugging.