F i v e

I've found a track. Ignore what I said #edited

***

Can every day of the week start, like this
'Cause you're takin' me to church, takin' me to church
Every time we touch, every time we touch

Sunday Morning - Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas's view

(6:30 AM Sunday)

I woke up the next morning and got myself ready to head to the gym for my workout since I didn't do it yesterday. I like to keep in shape. Don't wanna turn out like a potato.

Before I went to the gym, I stopped at a cafe that sold Ants on a log, which was sugar-free peanut butter on spinach with raisins lined. It's very nutritious, and I usually have about five of them every morning, only if I'm going to the gym. Which was 4 times a week.

I pulled out my phone as I chewed on my spinach and started to scroll through my home feed. Now that I've followed Kendall, some new pictures were now posted. And... lots of Kim and Kylie, too.

She must be with them...

I was scrolling through, liking SOME of her pics, and then, my phone vibrated. It was Demi.

Hey, Nick, whatcha doing this morning?

I quickly typed back; 

Gym. Why?

Gym? Oh, you're working out today, I forgot. 

Can I come, too?

I've never really worked out with Demi before, so this is probably going to be a bit weird.

Are you sure you wanna work out with me?

I'm warning you, I'm a grunter.

It's fine, just please let me come

I had no choice but to say yes to Demi Lovato.

OK, your choice

You're the best, Nick.

Unbreakable LA?

Unbreakable LA.

OK, cool, see you soon

I placed my phone back on the table and finished the rest of my Ants on a log. I paid and rushed back to my car, avoiding all the prying paparazzi that were quickly jumping onto their bikes and tailing me.

I was so used to all this, it wasn't creepy anymore.

I parked my jeep and went inside the gym. No one was here yet, just me and a few other men in the corner, weight-lifting. I made my way to my own corner and sat in front of the huge, wall-length mirror, and took off my cap. 

I started to do my warm-ups as I waited for Demi to arrive. She's never worked out with me, so I'm assuming she might need the most help she can get, or she's done it herself at home and doesn't need my help at all.

 She's never worked out with me, so I'm assuming she might need the most help she can get, or she's done it herself at home and doesn't need my help at all

I don't know, either way, I'm still gonna show her MY way of doing it.

"Ah, hey, man, good to see you workin' out!"

I turned around to see Harry Styles glowering behind me. I quickly jumped down from the pole and TRIED to give him a hug, but he jumped back, notifying me that he was sweaty.

I held out my fist instead, "Hey, man, good to bump into you again."

"Good to see you, too," Harry replied, bumping his fist onto mine. he took a gulp of water, "I see you've just started."

I nodded, "Yeah, but I'm only warming up. I'm waiting for a friend. She says she'll be here..."

"Oh, so it's a girl?" Harry said, leaning into me. 

I chuckled at him and shrugged, "Yes, it is indeed

I chuckled at him and shrugged, "Yes, it is indeed."

"She a friend or...?" Harry's eyes were twinkling with excitement, but I laughed, "Yes, she is my best friend."

Harry was quiet for a while until he caught me off guard with this question; "Is it one of those things where you and your best friend have secret feelings for each other but are too afraid to tell each other?"

I tried to laugh it off, "No, we've been friends for over 10 years, man, there's no secret feelings here. Besides, she dated my brother. There's literally no way I'm going to even try."

"Oh, so you do like her?" Harry asked again, that cheeky smile still on. I was honestly frustrated, but kept my cool, "No, dude for the last time, I don't."

"OK, OK, don't stress yourself, I'll be off now..."

I nodded, "Uhm-- yeah, see you around."

I sighed and turned back to the pull-up pole and hung onto it until I heard someone call my name;

"Nick, hey, Nick!"

I turned to the door to find Demi running towards me in her yoga pants and sports bra. Her tits were bouncing up and down as she ran, making me bite the inside of my mouth. She approached me and I jumped down from the pole again.

"Whew, I made it--" Demi panted, grinning at me. She checked her empty wrist as thought there was a wrist watch there. "Just in time." The smile was still there.

I smiled, "Er, yeah, you made it OK."

"I actually didn't have any idea where I was supposed to go to find this Unbreakable Gym until I asked a few paparazzi," she said, a hint of an apology in her voice. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting--"

"No, no, don't be," I said, brushing my hands in her shoulders. "It's alright, you made it OK, I was just getting warmed up like I usually do every time."

This was a lie. I never warmed up, I usually started my training straight away.

Demi beamed, "Oh, OK, then why don't we get started? I'm just going to put my bag here..."

She bent down low and placed her bag on the floor. I was just about to tell her that she could put it next to mine until I felt her ass brush on my crotch. 

I decided to keep my mouth shut.

When Demi stood up straight, she was brushing her whole body against mine. 

She knows what she's doing, and she likes it.

_ _ _

Thank you for reading yet another chapter!

Don't forget to vote, I had a vote last night and I was totally jumping with joy.