F i f t y - O n e

The track might be random, but im running out of songs to put. did you hear about the jobros x t-swizz collab rumors tho? it's lit- imagine if it really happened, i would be so amazed.

* * *

Being me was hard enough
So being someone else was too much
All I want is something real

Home - Nick Jonas

Kendall Jenner's POV 

(10:27 AM Tuesday)

The doorbell rang and I got up quickly, putting down the magazine. 

I was glad I had to finally put it down because I could no longer deny the fact that I thought it was a complete waste of time. But that was the point. I had to have time run by as I waited for Gigi to come. 

My fingers stopped trembling the minute I swung open the door. Gigi came in straight away and gave me a hug. 

When she pulled back, there was a worried look on her face, "Kendall, are you OK? I mean, I know what's going on, but you look really pale!"

I chuckled weakly as we made our way to the living room. "That's probably because I've been puking my guts out the whole night and some more this morning," I told her as we both sat down on the couch.

Gigi touched my face and pouted, "Aw, I'm sorry, I wish I could help— I mean, I have no idea what to do because I've never been pregnant before!" She said, exasperatedly. 

She quickly shut herself up and I laughed, "I mean... neither have I."

"Yeah, but you've got sisters," Gigi pointed out, making me nod. 

After a second, she lunged at me, "Do you have the pregnancy test stick thingies!?" She hissed. 

I nodded, quite less enthusiastic as she was. I was worried about this. I worried about what would happen if Nick didn't want a family with me— how would he have handled the situation?

I mean, all of me wanted a family with him, until now. Were we so reckless to not even bother about the thought of having a kid? 

I'm 25, I don't want to be a mom too soon, and I don't think Nick wants to either. He's been single for a really long time before this, and how would he feel if he knew that the minute he tried dating, he'd become a dad?

He would probably leave you.

He would never leave me... probably not. And besides, I didn't even know if I really was pregnant or not. It could be the food. 

"What are you waiting for?" Gigi's voice said as she pulled me up on my feet. "We have to find out as soon as possible. I can't believe you didn't tell Nick about this; how could you guys have not been prepared!?"

I gave her an alarmed look, "I don't know! We haven't even been sleeping with each other too much! Goddamn it's been nearly a month and we've had sex about 5 times," I said, making Gigi shoot me a look of slight annoyance. 

"Not funny, Kendall, were you guys careful? Did he have, you know, a condom?"

"Yes, he did, we were careful. You know me, Gi, you know that I wouldn't be as reckless to forget stuff like that, and the first time we had sex, I didn't even have to remind Nick about the condom; he already had the thought to find one and put it on, even when he was so drunk out of his mind to forget the whole thing the next morning— I know him, I know myself, we had like, so much protection."