S e v e n

The track might be random, but... It is the track!

***

I just wanna look good for you
Good for you
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh

Good for You - Selena Gomez

Kendall Jenner's brain

(12:55 PM Sunday)

"Nick Jonas tried to hide a bulge as he steps out of a Gym in LA called, Unbreakable LA. Paparazzi caught that he was leaving the gym with no other than best friend/tourmate Demi Lovato.

Jonas isn't too new with bulges, 3 years ago at the 2015 Young Hollywood Awards, Jonas got himself a NARB, he told on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show, as a Non-Apparent-reason boner. We wonder whether this one is non-apparent, or was it just Lovato's stunning self? 

We have eyewitnesses..."

"I was there," I said, pausing the TV and turning to Kourtney. She was stroking her dog, smiling at me. "Literally, I think I was sitting in the stall right next to his and I overheard them. Talking. Actually, more than talking, but so what? They're secretly fucking, alright!"

"Woah, Kenny, calm down," Kourtney purred, kissing her dog, "Kenny's overreacting, right, bubby? Right?"

She then walked towards the TV and squinted at it. "I can't even see the bulge--"

"That's because that's not the picture," I said, impatient. "He is gross, honestly--"

"Kendall, you can't say that," Kourtney said, still in her rich annoying voice as she stared at me seriously, "Boys will be boys, OK? And we will not judge them for what they are..."

"I'm not judging him, OK?" I answered back, kind of aimlessly. I was judging him. And I don't care what she says I SHALL judge him. Because... because...... I shall judge him bec- okay I seriously have no idea why but I am going to judge him. "It's just-- Ugh, forget it, let's just have lunch."

I don't even know why I'm bothered by this, but he usually does not get on the news. I mean, he does get on the news, but usually, it's nice stuff like; Nick Jonas visits children's Charity Hospital and donated 52, 000 dollars, or Nick Jonas announces Tour dates on a recent Twitter Tweet.

Never really this.

I mean, 4 years ago was different, he had a weed lollipop and was high the next day; no big deal.

But this one; he might've fucking asked Lovato to give him a hand job!

OK, maybe I'm overreacting, and yes, of course, I can't blame his body for reacting that way when I dunno, Demi was working out and her ass was bouncing-- I don't know, I don't know, but I'm not going to bother myself by thinking about it. 

Just gonna have lunch and get on with my day... 

Then, maybe I could even help Gigi plan her house party.

It's going to be great.

"Hey, Kim," said Kourtney's voice, distant from my thoughts. It brought me back and Kim walked over to me, her eyebrows arched as if trying to smell for trouble.

"Hey, Kendall," she said, staring at me. I nodded my reply and looked back down to my salad. She was still staring at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Don't mind her, she's hungover a new boyfriend," Kourtney said to Kim, making me growl, "Shut up, Kourtney, I'm not, and he's not my boyfriend."

"Who's not her boyfriend?" Kim asked Kourtney as she took off her coat. 

"Nick Jonas."

"Shut up, Kourtney, he's NOT my boyfriend," I said, sharply. 

"Who's Nick Jonas?" Kim asked, blankly, making me choke on a piece of carrot.

"You don't know Nick Jonas?" Kourtney asked, smirking as she watched Kim pull out a plate of salad. 

"It's not my fault I don't know who Nick Jonas is," Kim purred, sticking her fork into the bowl. I ignored the two of them and continued eating my carrots sticks.

"You're so old, Kim," Kourtney said, stealing my carrots.

"Guy's, drop it, please," I groaned, highly embarrassed because our crew chief had just come into the kitchen with a bunch of cameramen behind her

"Oh, look," Kourtney said under her breath, looking at me menacingly.

"So, when have you started dating Nick Jonas?" Kim asked me, making me hide my face in my hands. "I haven't even met him yet, Kenny, how could you--"

"I haven't even met him, Kim," I said, hoping she would just drop it. This is going to be so horrible, and it's all Kourtney's fault for telling Kim. She's got such a big mouth... THE BOTH OF THEM'S GOT A BIG MOUTH!

"Well, you better tell your 'boyfriend' that he can't be your 'boyfriend' unless he takes you on a date." 

I stared at Kim, "How could you say that? We're not dating, and unless you want a scar on your pretty plastic face, you better shut the fuck up! I'm out."

I was done with this. They were being the biggest bratty bitches ever right now.

I walked past Kourtney, who was stroking her dog, "Bubby", while staring at me. She and Kim exchanged looks, but they didn't move out of their spots.

I made my way to my car and sat there for about 10 minutes, trying not to cry. It was just annoying. What am I supposed to say to the media after this one? Kim and Kourtney basically summed everything up.

So according to Kim and Kourtney, I'm dating a Jonas Brother.

(The cute one, at least)

_ _ _

Hi, lovely peeps, I am so sorry for the Kevin and Joe shade, I do love both of them. I was trying to be a Jenner-- did you get that?

Never mind. But don't forget to vote, I love you for voting.