F o u r t y - T h r e e

I definitely am running out of songs to put. This song is awesome, fits them perfectly. (I Believe — Jonas Brothers)

* * *

Call me crazy
People saying, that we move too fast
But I've been waiting, for a reason
Ain't no turning back

I Believe - Jonas Brothers

Kendall Jenner's POV

(10:32 AM Monday)

"Just tell 'em, babe, it's gonna be alright," Nick said, kissing me on the cheek. We were standing in our doorway, he was supposed to go and sort out his house problems. He couldn't make it, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to tell my family. 

I pressed my lips together. "But Mom doesn't really seem to like you. The fact that I haven't told her about you a long time ago, kinda frustrates her," I said, staring at the ground. "Besides, you should've shown up earlier, and now that she knows she's gonna be finally able to meet you, she'll be a bit mad that you ditched it."

"I didn't ditch it!" Nick wailed, making me smile to myself.

"Yeah, but your chances of her liking you are going down real fast now, honey," I said, poking his nose. 

Nick smiled warmly. "I'm sure I'll live up to her liking. Besides, I'm unbearable, remember?" he added, making me cringe. "Please, my mom doesn't do that stuff. She has weird taste in boyfriends, that's why I never really tell her anything," I said, the end part a little bitterly.

Nick hugged me. "Well, I think you should. She would want to know. She's your mom after all. momager, was it?" he said cheekily. I nodded and grinned. "Momager. Doesn't really manage me, though. She just manages the TV show."

Nick nodded and stared in a random direction. "I'm so sorry I can't go, babe, I really am. It's just that this son of a bitch of a landlord kinda got mixed up with the wrong sort and got himself, and me, in trouble."

I shrugged. "It's OK. At least you'll be in a better mood when you meet them next time," I said. I really hope he doesn't mess up, though, because that'll take a lot of explaining to do for mom AND my sisters. None of them have actually met Nick in person, and Kourtney says it's my fault for picking such a full-scheduled boyfriend. Honestly, this bitch thinks she has such great taste in boyfriends?

"I will, babe, I promise," Nick said, pulled away from the hug—cuddle we were in. "When will that be, though?" he asked, making me slap him. I thought he had everything planned. "I thought about the Maldives trip, and was just thinking, what if all our family came on the trip, too?" I suggested, hoping the thought of my family and his mixing didn't scare him.

Nick was quiet. "I... don't know, though, I was thinking, you know, just the two of us..." he trailed off, making my heart sink. I may hate my family sometimes, but they're family, and so what? I love them and I bet he loves his family, too. What's the problem?

"If you want to, then sure," Nick suddenly said, making me brighten up immediately. He must have caught it, cause he chuckled. "I guess you do. The only thing I'm hesitant about right now is the camera crew. I don't like them being around filming and stuff, it's—"

"Uncomfortable," I finished for him, smiling fondly.

Nick nodded. "No offense, I love your show, but don't you guys kind of feel like they're, you know, invading your space sometimes?" he asked me. I shrugged, "Sometimes, but I grew up with them, so... not really. I get you," I said. "I understand the feeling you're feeling, I sometimes feel that way especially when you want to do something on your own..."

I trailed off and Nick suddenly grinned. "I bet you can't have secret boyfriends, huh?" he said, cheekily. I laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, yeah, that's practically it, it's either they find out who the boyfriend is, or they find out that I am having a boyfriend."

Nick shuddered. "I guess I'm the second," he said, making me chuckle. "Don't worry, it's not like I'm dating my best friend's ex-boyfriend or something," I said, running out of analogies. 

Nick nodded. "Alright, I gotta go now," he said, leaning in to kiss me. "You be safe, I'll be safe, you have a good time with your sisters, alright? I'll be back here as soon as I can, and maybe, I could catch up with you guys."

I nodded and cupped his face. "I love you, be safe, OK?"

Nick nodded. "Alright, I gotta go, it's literally nearly 11... You're gonna have lunch with your sisters?" I nodded. "OK, maybe I might be back for lunch here and maybe I'll call you, but I don't know if I could get away before lunch. Burkin is gonna keep me there all day," he said, groaning.

I pinched his cheeks. "It's gonna be fine. I'll see you back here tonight, maybe?"

"Yeah, and I'll be taking out on a date at 8, tonight, so be ready for that," Nick said, jumping out of my grip and out the door. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. Full of surprises, being with this man.

_ _ _

I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday. But here it is. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm going to school, like, the week after next week... Yeah. So. You guys... be safe, and don't forget to vote!