S e v e n t y - T w o

I'm so sorry for the long update, I'm working on a little something, which probably won't be out and published until it's finished. It's kind of like a SEASON thing, TV show, but as a book... It MIGHT be related to TEEN WOLF, but I swear, the storyline's kind of all mine :D Enjoy the chapter!

* * *

Oh there you go, oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe
Oh, I'll never find a way to say I'm sorry but I'm
Scared to be alone

WITHOUT YOU - The Kid Laroi (With Miley Cyrus)

Nick Jonas's POV

(8:43 PM Saturday)

"It's literally nearly nine and she isn't home yet, what's wrong with her?" I said, impatiently. 

"There isn't anything wrong with her, you just need to chill," Khloe said, making me give her a side glare. 

Kim let out a sigh, "She will be soon enough, Nick, Khloe's right, you need to calm down. You're kind of starting to look like an impatient daddy."

"I AM and impatient daddy!" I yelled exasperatingly. 

Khloe pinned her lips together and turned away slowly, making me frown.

"Great, that's exactly what you want to be to get Kendall back," Kim said in her annoying voice, making me roll my eyes once more. "She needs time to love you back, buddy, you can't just expect yourself to be perfect, making her run back to you the minute she sees you." 

I glared at her, "I know what to do, Kim, and besides, you don't have to tell me that because I've already tried it myself. She literally took the dumbfuck's side." 

Kim frowned, "Who's the dumbfuck?" 

"ZAYN!" I yelled incredulously.

Kim and Khloe nodded thoughtfully. "Right, I forget that sometimes," Khloe said, smiling to herself as I scowled.

"Yeah," I said loudly. "Sometimes, I forget whose side you guys are on." 

"Hey, we know which side we're on, Jonas, we just think Zayn's much better-looking than you are, you know what I mean," Khloe said, looking at a pot plant of Kendall's.

I arched an eyebrow, "No, I don't know what you mean."

"Just chill about his looks for now, Khloe, you're literally twenty years older than him," Kim said, humorously.

Khloe chuckled, "I just remember, age is just a number."

"Not when the number's twenty," Kim snorted back, making me sigh, irritably. "You ought to try and hit on someone like Brad Pitt or something."

"Ugh, no, don't even get me started on that guy," Khloe said, rolling her eyes dramatically. "I would date Stan Lee if I had the pick between the two." 

I checked my wrist watch and sat down.

"Oh, please, Stan probably won't even be in the same league as Brad," Kim said back. "What d'you have against him anyway? I heard from mom he's a really nice guy."

"Yeah, see? That's what I have against him. He might've hooked up with mom, I dunno. There's just this thing about him... don't get me wrong, I love all his movies and stuff, but just the whole Leonardo Decaprio thing's got me all mixed up—"

"What, what're you even talking about?" Kim said, a puzzled look on her face.

"I'm talking about how brad Pitt reminds me of Leonardo Decaprio. Hey, Nick, what d'you think of Brad Pitt?"