F o u r t y - S i x

New romantics is the best!

'Cause baby, I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And every day is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream

Taylor Swift

* * *

Kendall Jenner's Mind

(3:05 PM Monday)

"So when are you gonna head back, Kendall?" Kim asked me as I sat over Scott's head. We were watching some movies and shows. 

I shrugged, "I'm not sure, Nick says he'll pick me up when he's finished with whatever he's doing," I said, making mom look over excitedly.

She's recently become obsessed with him. 

"He's so nice," she said suddenly, making all of us look at her curiously. 

Khloe narrowed her eyes at mom. "You haven't even met him!" she accused, making all of snicker underneath out breaths. 

Mom rolled her eyes. "I don't have to meet someone to know that they're nice, Khloe. he just seems like he's an awesome and caring boyfriend. Right, Kendall?"

I couldn't say no to that, so I just nodded. 

Khloe's mouth opened as she turned to me. "I forgot to tell you, I went to one of his shows," she said, making me gasp. 

"What!?" I exclaimed, making Khloe beam. "You went— why didn't you tell me?" I asked, fully knowing at that time, I wasn't friends with Nick.

"You seemed to hate him, so I thought you'd freak out, but now that I've told you when you were dating him, I realize that you show more madness when you're with him."

My jaw dropped, "I'm not mad, I was just sort of... wondering why you didn't tell me!" I said, not knowing what else to say. "What was the problem? Just tell me that you went to his concert... How was he? Did it sound good, was it exciting?"

Khloe chuckled. "You're telling me you've been his boyfriend for a whole month and hasn't even seen him at his job, once!?" 

I rolled my eyes, "Er— duh! He's filming this stupid tour diaries thing that literally has a camera with him everywhere he goes. I literally can't be around him that much if I'm watching him."

Khloe nodded, "Good point, but have you ever heard him sing live? It literally sounds like an angel from heaven," she said before I could answer her question. 

I closed my eyes and chuckled. "First of all, yes, I have heard him live, and second, you're not wrong, he really does sound like an angel from heaven."

"A little tight, don't you think?" Kim said, making the both of us groan as we look at her. "He sounds like he's retching most of the time," she continued, making my fist curl. 

What did she know about singing anyway?

"Really, Kim?" I said, making her look up at me. "That's really nice of you to say that, but I don't think it'll be too nice if he heard it. What d'you sound like, Kim? A dying iguana?"

Everyone burst out into laughter. 

Kim made a face, "I mean, I've never tried to sing but if I did, I'm sure it'd sound better than a dying iguana," she said as a matter of factly. 

Scott looked straight at the TV, "You guys probably don't even have any idea what a dying iguana sounds like, do you?"

I shook my head and Khloe replied. "No."

"Well, no one can make that sound and if they did, it would've probably been better than Kim's singing."

I rolled into a fit of laughter as Kim threw a pillow at Scott, who was chuckling. Her aim was so horrible, it hit me. I caught it just in time before it knocked me off the couch.

You see, I was sitting on the headrest.

"Kim, why don't you sing for us?" Khloe said in her classic voice. "I'm sure we would love to hear it." Kim glared but didn't say anything. "Ooh, you know what, we could even leave the room so our ears won't be harassed in any way."

We all laughed except Kim, who snarled at Khloe. 

"Khloe, that's not nice," Scott said, totally not meaning what he was saying at all. "Besides, don't you have like, a daughter to pick up from school?" he said, making Khloe jump.

"Oh, shit, I totally forgot!" she said, making me laugh. Khloe glared, "You're coming with me, Kendall, I swear I'm not getting the lectures alone. What time is it, Scott?" she said to Scott, who checked his phone. 

"3:23."

Khloe jerked my hand, making me rush out of the living room with her. "Wait, what if Nick comes to pick me up here and he can't find me?" I asked. 

Khloe swatted the air. "Don't worry about him, Kenny, he'll be fine."

But Scott yelled back, "Don't worry, I'll tell him that he's at your house. I guess I'll be able to talk to him after all..."

I was going to yell something at him, but Khloe yanked me outside.

— — —

I'm sorry if this one's short, I'm having quite a writer's block this morning. Here it is anyway, I hope you liked it. The next chapters coming's soon, but don't forget to vote on this one!

Can't wait to reach 2k! :D

VOTE VOTE VOTE— KSGYSFYBYD