T h r e e

Listen to the track, it'll make everything better :)

***

I'm not surprised,
I sympathize
I can't deny
Your appetize

Fetish - Selena Gomez

Kendall Jenner's thoughts

(8:56 AM, Saturday)

"Shut up, guys, he just liked my pictures, that's all!"

Kourtney grinned at me, her look basically saying that she didn't believe me. 

"Really, Kenny? He practically said he'd like to go out with you!" 

Yep. I stared at her and said, "Honestly, Kourt, he didn't say that. He just said he wanted to meet up sometime. Far away from a date."

Kourtney and Khloe stared at me as I walked around the room.

"Why're you pacing then?" Khloé said testily as she watched my expression.

"I'm not pacing!" I exclaimed. I don't know why the fuck my temper was rising, but these guys were just being so annoying. "Just shut up about it, alright, don't you have somewhere to be?"

Khloe, somehow, ignored my question and turned to Kourtney. She started talking as if I wasn't even in the room. One of her tactics that made me so annoyed; "How's Kim?"

"Kim? Oh, she's at some modeling thing with Kanye. She's being her bitchy self, I don't even care..."

Khloe's jaw dropped, "Kanye actually said yes to the photoshoot?"

"Well, no Kim dragged him there."

"GUYS!" I said, frustrated. 

Kourtney looked at me patiently, "Yes?"

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, sitting down and staring at them. Khloe smiled, "There is nothing wrong with us, sister! We just want you to, you know... be in a relationship like all of us," she said, glancing at Kourtney.

I raised my eyebrows, "A relationship? Like yours? No thank you."

"