T w e n t y - F i v e

Here is your track, it may be a bit random, but I love it.

* * * 

You don't have to say, just what you did
I already know
I had to go and find out from them
So tell me how's it feel

Without Me - Halsey

There is no time skip here. Go back to when she was caught by her sister and when Harry S. texted her. (Chapter 23)

Kendall Jenner's thoughts

(11:20 AM Sunday)

"Kendall! Kendall! HEY KENDALL!"

"WHAT!?"I yelled down the railing, slightly annoyed.

Kim, Kylie, and mom were down there. Mom took off her glasses, "Kendall," she said slowly, reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Can you come down? Kylie called me and told me you were refusing to come out of your room. Is there something I should know?"

I shot Kylie a glare. She shrugged, "Well, you weren't answering me when I called you, and I was going to ask you if you wanted to come down or not. You wouldn't even answer me when I called you down, why would you answer me if I asked you to get out of your room?"

"Just shut up, Kylie," I said, trudging down the stairs. Of course, I didn't hear her, I was blasting Harry Styles music in my soundproof powder room.

We were texting and came to the conclusion that we were to meet up at a cafe downtown. I told him that we were only supposed to meet up if I had someone coming with me. He said no, that wouldn't be necessary because half the people he asked to third-wheel him, ended up leaking some secretly taken pictures of him on the web. So no third-wheelers. I trust Harry, anyways.

"Anyway, Kendall, I wanted to just check in on you," Mom continued to say, checking her phone. "So Kim here is going to be following you around for the day--"

"NO! That's not necessary!" I yelled, making both Kim and mom stare at me. "I'm not having Kim follow me around, all day," I said again, calmly this time. I was panicking inside. "I'm my own self and I get to choose what I do without you guys bossing me around."

Kim started purring, "Kendall, I'm not going to be bossing you around. Besides, it's for your own good. Do it, and I would also love to spend more time with you. I feel really really hurt. Also, if you spend the day with me, the camera crew won't be coming with us, and you will get to do anything you want. I will be hush about it."

Hmmm...

She was trying to bribe me, but I was still suspicious, "And you're not gonna tell no one, not even Khloe or Kourtney? Or mom? Or Kylie?"

Kim chuckled, "No."

I broke into a smile, "It's a deal. Get ready, we're going out in ten minutes time. I'll see you outside."

* * *

"Where are we going anyway?" Kim asked me as we drove to downtown LA. It was the same way Kim takes to get to Dash, our store, so basically, she might have some suspicions about where we might be off to.

"I think it's better if I tell you the full story first," I said, twirling my hands around my small channel necklace. "So last night... was pretty wild." I paused and looked at Kim, who smiled at me, gawking,. "Kendall... did you sleep with someone?" she asked, making me laugh uncomfortably.

"Um, yes," I admitted, making Kim's jaw drop. "But I can explain."

"KENDALL! How could you?" she said, making me roll my eyes. "Did you know that person, or was it a stranger?"

"I know him, Kim," I said, patiently.

"So, it's a him..."

"OF COURSE IT'S A HIM!" I exclaimed. "How do I sleep with a girl? Gosh, you're weird. But you don't know him. In fact, you've never even heard of him until a few days ago."

"Great, I know everyone you know, so you don't know him that much," Kim said, glaring at me. "Just tell me who he is, Kendall, I'm freaking out right now. I swear if it's someone old..."

"It's Nick Jonas," I said, trying to get his name out of my throat without mentally hurting myself. "We sort of... did it."

Kim frowned, "Was it bad? Is that why you're making that face?"

Oh, Kim, you have no idea how good he is--

"No, he's just... well, he was drunk that night," I said, explaining to her. "And in the morning he said he didn't mean any of it in... THAT way, but he said we were just friends-- that broke my heart, so I pushed him off my window--"

"You did WHAT!?" Kim exclaimed, widening her eyes at me.

"I pushed him out my window," I said simply. "I mean, Khloe was coming up the stairs, he was being--"

"OK," Kim said, halting me. "Explain the whole pushing off window thing again, I need the details. It's not every day you get a parkour story told to you by your sister."

"Half-sister," I corrected her.

"Whatever, go, go, go, we'll arrive in like, ten minutes," Kim ushered. I chuckled and started to tell her the whole thing.

"And Khloe called from downstairs, and Nick was like; shoot, I gotta go before she sees me with you, and I was just a little fazed cause that was I trying to tell him before he was all, I'm not leaving! bullshit of his."

Kim laughed, "Hah, you show him next time." 

"I definitely will. And that was when we decided to make him just off the window. My room wasn't too far up from the ground, there was just the garage down there," I explained, lots of hand motion. "I was still ushering him to go down, but he was all like, OK, I'm scared-- I just stomped on his fingers," I finished with a shrug.

Kim's mouth was half open by the end of it, "OK, you said you pushed him off, but you actually stomped on his fingers-- OK, that is more of a badass bitch! Good job, Kendall, but never do it again, cause you'd get in big trouble with mom and the Media Management team."

I frowned, "Don't we already cause too much trouble by just having our whole life filmed? What was I supposed to do, let them catch me and Nick in the same room together?" I said defensively. "Anyone could've made any story out of that, and they could be even worst than what really happened!"

What could be worst than what really happened? He gave you five orgasms, maybe the best thing that's happened to you.

Meanwhile, Kim halted me with her hand, "Calm down, I was just saying, don't push him off like that because he's got every right to go an authority and tell on you--"

"He would never do that," I said, shaking my head. 

"Yeah, but no, you don't know that," Kim said. "He can if he's severely injured. I bet he told SOMEONE about what happened to his leg or arm or whatever, and they might be the one who tells the police."

I thought about it for a minute, but that small voice in the back of my head was repeating one line; He won't, he loves me.

_ _ _

Hello, I'm so sorry for not posting too much, but my online classes were coming up on me. I hope you guys aren't disappointed in me, but I swear, I had a lot of responsibilities to watch over. 

So we know Kendall's on her way to meet Harry. How do you think Kim will react when she sees that it was him [Harry] all along?

Please, don't forget to vote on my chapters, they take a lot of effort and planning!

But before you go, I have one personal question; Do you guys like the show ARROW? On CW? I was thinking of making I'M THE BOSS a little similar to that.

I love ya'll, and if you haven't checked out my new book, please do! If you liked this one, you will like the other one.