F o u r

Another Track chapter! Enjoy!

***
Cause I'm a fool, for you
And the things you do
I'm a fool, for you
And the things, the things you do

Fool For You - ZAYN

Joe Jonas's POV

(10:47 AM Saturday)

"We ought to set them up," Gigi said as we went into the car. 

I smiled slightly but didn't think it was too good of an idea to put Nick to something that he might not like. He gets really nasty. The last time I did something like that, I got a piece of a roof thrown at my head, leaving that striking scar there forever. 

I wasn't going to risk the other side getting scarred.

"I don't know; we can try to see if Kendall's in for it--"

"Joe, setting the both of them up," Gigi said snappishly. I pressed my lips together. "We can't let any of them know that this is the doing of a puppet master!"

I smirked, "And who's the puppet master, exactly?"

Gigi turned to face the road, and said rather proudly, "Me."

I laughed, "Cute of you to say that, but I don't think you can puppet Nick; he's never gonna let you."

"I didn't say I was going to let him, I said I was going to control him with my puppet master skills. He won't have any idea someone's doing it, and realizes then," she snaps her fingers, "that he has feelings for Kendall."

She was smirking, feeling quite proud of herself.

"But he doesn't," I said with a shrug, down-turning her smile.

Gigi glared at me, "Really? How do you know?"

"I dunno... She's not his type?"

"Not her type?" Gigi repeated with a scoffing laugh. I didn't know what was too funny, Nick never really cared about girls like Kendall; he liked older women, not younger women. Actually my update on girls Nick liked wasn't too... fresh, since he hadn't really been since... forever. Since Olivia, correction. 

"Whose type isn't Kendall Jenner?" Gigi asked again, sarcastically.

"Well, some people. He's older than her."

"Older? How old is Jerry--? 26, 27?"

"28, actually," I said, as-a-matter-of-factly. 

Gigi laughed, "What's the difference?"

"A year," I joked.

"Whatever-- eyes on the road, Jonas, I'm not risking anything."

I was offended, "You don't trust me?"

"Not that I don't trust you, no, I just don't want you to get distracted by my beauty."

I chuckled and turned to the road. "But seriously, about the whole setting-up thing, I kinda want Nick to be with Kendall. I know he won't hurt her, he's the nicest."

"I know right!?" Gigi added in, turning to face me. "He was always really good at ending relationships. When was the last time he dated, anyway?"

"Erm..." I thought hard. "Three years ago when he ended a relationship, I think."

Gigi was quiet for a while, and so I assumed she was thinking.

"How do we set them up, exactly?" I asked. "If we were to set them up, I mean."