F i f t y - N i n e

here's your chapter. you guys are in for a treat! oh, and I changed my mind; Dylan's name's gonna be Liam Dunbar, and I'm not gonna make him famous.

* * * 

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of there
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you

Back to You - Selena Gomez

Kendall Jenner's brain

(8:06 PM Tuesday) - Back to last Kendall POV

"Wait, so... Liam, you are here to...?" I paused, hoping he would answer. 

Liam sucked in a deep breath and stared at Kim, making me narrow my eyes, "Hey!" I snapped, snapping my fingers in front of his face. "Answer me, Liam, we haven't seen each other since senior year, and so why show up now?"

"I didn't show up, okay!? Kim told me to be here because..." He stopped, making me tilt my head, asking for further information. Kim cleared her throat, nodding at Liam. 

"Because she said that Gigi told her you were pregnant."

I let out a scoff and threw my hands in the air, turning to Kim as I licked the insides of my mouth, "Are you kidding me right now, Kim? Out of all the people, you could have told— the media, the paps, the world— you decide to tell Liam fucking Dunbar who I haven't seen since senior year."

Kim sat down in front of me and sighed. "I called him here because I thought he knew you best, y'know, being obsessed with you since third grade and all," she said, making Liam grind his teeth loudly. 

Kim cleared her throat, "I have no evidence behind that."

Liam sighed and turned to me, his eyes glinting crystal clear, "Kendall, whatever's going on, I swear, I can help. If it's about... the dad of the child—"

"Don't even talk about that, I know he'll never give in, anyway," I said bitterly as I threw a pebble from the table into the fire. 

Kim was about to open her mouth when I turned to her, "I don't want anyone other than my baby's real father, so if you're telling me to get somebody else, fuck yourselves, I'm not doin' it."

I got up, but Kim grabbed my wrist, forcing me to sit back down. "We're not suggesting anything like that," she implied, shooting a look that said 'help me or I'll kill you later' to Liam. 

"But... OK, yeah, you can say something similar to that, but Kendall—" She suddenly lunged as I got up, "You don't even like Nick, anymore, do you? What if you told him you had a child with him— maybe he'll come round?"

I gave her a 'seriously' look and groaned, "He's not, OK? He probably wasn't even planning on getting a kid before me— he'll be mad, and he's already this mad without knowing about his baby— how mad will he be if he found out that I'm pregnant with his baby? He'll kill me!"

Liam turned away and muttered under his breath, "Murder himself more like."

I grabbed his shoulder, "What'd you say?" I snarled in his face.

"I mean, he already hates you, right? You could say he'd kill himself if he found out that he'd have to have a child with you," he explained calmly, making flare my nostrils.

"Are you saying that I'm pretty much unlikeable?" I said, quite sagely.

Liam shrugged, "No, hell, no." He took a deep breath, "Nick doesn't like you, that's what you think? Well, I'm sure he will have to make an exception. I mean, he'll have to."