F i f t y

I hope you like this, I love the track, just found out that it was by camilla— do you know this song? make sure to vote and comment!

* * *

I want you forever
Even when we're not together
Scars on my body so I can take you wherever like

Bad Things - Machine Gun Kelly

Nick Jonas's Mind

(9:53 AM Tuesday)

I drove through Bel Air for a moment, trying to see all the residences that were suitable for me. 

I, as a man, always thought that I had to be able to provide a nice home for my significant other. And right now, I'm doing the exact opposite. 

I'm not being sexist, just saying that I would prefer to be the one having Kendall at my house.

Suddenly, my phone rang, and the caller ID said; Eddie Thawn

"Hey, Nick, where are you at?" 

I cleared my throat, "Er, not really sure. Around Bel Air. Where are you? I can go pick you up or—" Eddie cut me off. "Yeah, that's not necessary. My um, colleague— best friend, is going to be accompanying me on this tour of a house hunt. Is that OK?"

"Yeah, no, that's totally fine," I said, "Besides, the more the better, isn't it?" I joked. But Eddie didn't laugh, "Of course, the more the better and so... I guess I'll be seeing you at 10?"

I nodded, "I'll see you at 10." I pressed the 'end call' button and put it down. I took a turn after no less than a minute when my phone rang again. Great, what is it this time?

It was Joe.

"Hey, what's up?" I said, putting the phone to my ear and looking straight at the road. 

Joe cleared his throat, "Hey, are you driving?" He asked. And without an answer, "Listen, can you pick me up for whatever you're doing? I can't stay in the house any longer, so bored right now, I'm actually playing chess by myself." 

I chuckled, "Don't you always play chess by yourself?"

"No, I usually play with Gi, but now that she's not here anymore, I'm bored and haven't got anything to do other than chess and drink."

I rolled my eyes, "Let's hope you're not drunk right now because I'm not picking you up if you are," I said through gritted teeth. 

Joe sounded nervous as he replied, "No, no, no, I'm not drunk! I haven't had a drink since last week!"

I frowned, "How did you manage to do that, gosh?"

Joe sighed, "I know, right, literally, I didn't even crave a drink."

"Well, that's fine. Where are you— your house?"

"My house."

"OK, I'll see you in five minutes."

I turned the corner and went down a steep hill. 

Bel-Air was quite steep, even if I didn't know the area too much, but I was quite familiar with the hills. Bel-Air was luxurious, and practically only for billionaires. 

Did I count myself as a billionaire? Why, yes, yes indeed I did.

I mean, I couldn't deny the fact that I talk like a 50-year-old, could I?