S i x t y - E i g h t

I'm sorry, I'm on a little bit of writer's block, I have too many ideas and that happened before when I wrote about Nick and Kendall's fling... Now I don't know what to do with Zayn and Kendall :(

* * *

'Cause I know you think you're better off without me now
Sayin' all you need is space, but baby we can work this out

Don't Throw It Away - Jonas Brothers

Kendall Jenner's mind

(7:46 AM Saturday)

I watched as Nick whipped himself out of the room and quickly turned to Zayn, a quite annoyed look on my face. 

"What was that for?" I asked him in an accusing tone.

Zayn shrugged, "He was hurting you, so I had to do something! Besides, I didn't think it was him, I thought it was some intruder or something when I was in the bathroom putting on my trousers!"

His British accent made it hard to even understand anything he had just said except the part where he said 'putting on my trousers.'

"I did not get a single word you just said," I said truthfully, my eyebrows shot up.

Zayn sighed, shoulders slumping. "It was a rush of aggression... I should not have done it..."

I chuckled slightly, rubbing my eyebrows, "Are you saying you just had a fucking bloodlust?"

Zayn screwed up his face, "No, not a blood lust... I was mad at him. I don't like him."

I rolled my eyes, "He doesn't like you either..."

"Yes, I knew that. Besides that, why didn't you tell me you were pregnant with his baby!?"

I bit my lip, surprised that he had got to the point so quickly. "Um... I didn't want you to feel like you couldn't have me, y 'know? I like you, Zayn, and I want to... be with you if you're down."

I gave him a look, and his eyes softened. 

He then smiled, "Of course. I'd be very down. I mean, what else can I say? But before anything happens, you have to promise me you won't go running back to him, alright?" he said, a stern look on his face.

I think I had an idea what he was trying to say, but I still wanted to make sure. 

"By who... you mean Nick?"

Zayn nodded, "yeah, him. I don't like him. Besides, the fact that he left you was lethal. What kind of a father is he!?"

I felt suddenly very defensive over Nick after he said this, "Well, he did try to come and check on me at 7 in the morning and get beat by a chair you threw at him. I couldn't think of a much more responsible father!"

Zayn rolled his eyes, "I could do better. Is he scared to kiss you in public?"

I frowned, "No— What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just answer the question."

"We haven't even been out in the public until after we broke up, in which we're still pretending we haven't broken up because mom and the media management wanted everything to be normal and drama-free when the baby came," I explained to him thoroughly, hoping he'd understand. "So yeah, he isn't really scared to show PDA."

Zayn stroked his chin, "About that... Oh my God, another one," he suddenly said, a drastic look on his face.

I squinted, "Another what?"

"Another one of those relationships in your family! You know, Scott and Kourtney, they kind of stayed together for their whole life because they had kids together."

I didn't know he watched the show. So unexpected.

"So what you're saying is...?"

Zayn sighed, "What I'm saying is that I want him gone. I mean, can you not talk to him?"

I smirked, "I am already not talking to him," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What else d'you want me to do?"

Zayn chuckled and looked out the window, "This just got real steamy," he said. I nodded, "Yeah, you're easy," I said, referring to the bulge in his pants.

"I—" he looked down at his pants, a blush creeping up his stubbled cheeks. I grinned as he tried to back away from me. I couldn't help think about the time Nick was easy.

He had tried to make me fix it for him. I don't know if Zayn was just... uncomfortable with me, or he was just way more mature than Nick. 

"Great," Zayn said, standing in front of my body-length mirror. "I look like I've got a sausage in my pocket."

I let out a snigger as he twirled around, seeing his bulge from the side. He was looking at it like he never had a bulge in a very long time or something.

Was that why we went rough last night?

"I need to go," I said, grabbing a towel from the basin of the open shower. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, I smell like you," I said, quite annoyed.

Zayn grinned, "Sorry, I don't smell bad!"

"Yeah, but I still smell like..." I gave myself a sniff. "Like fish or something..."

Zayn pouted, "I swear, I eat my carrots."

I groaned, "can you not? Literally, I'm trying to have a nice day— I WANT a nice day ahead of me!"

Zayn shrugged and came to hug me from behind, "You can spend it here... with me... all day... all night—"

"Stop. Are you not busy today at all?"

"Nope, not ever since I left the band. Stupid management, took away all the fun times I could have while I was young..."

I touched his face, "You're still young now... Perhaps you could arrange a few things with, you know, my mom."

He frowned, "Your mom? Why your mom?"

"She basically owns a whole island. You could go chill there with me and my sisters!"

He snuggled deeper in the crook of my neck, "Are we gonna be official then?"

"I mean, if people do catch us, we could definitely say we're official," I said, giggling at the goofy look on Zayn's face after he heard my proposal. 

"Awesome. Can you talk to her?"

I gave him an irritated look, "Really? Fine. I'll talk to her today."

He gave me a sloppy kiss and smiled widely, "Brilliant. I'll see you later, babes!"

"Babes? Already?"

He gave me a long look, "It's normal for a Brit to call someone 'love' or 'babe' because it's normal."

"It's not for us Americans, so I feel really special," I said, touching his face again. The stubble was too perfect to avoid for more than 5 minutes.

"Well, I guess you gotta start getting used to being called babes and love... and perhaps darling."

I gave him a flashing glare, "Don't you dare."

"Bye, darling!"

I couldn't help but smile to myself after he unwrapped his arms around my waist and disappeared into the bathroom.

I was too happy to even notice the fact that he had untied my bathrobe. I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Shit, this guy was totally going to get the fucking flip-flop.

_ _ _

I hope you guys are doing good, this was all I could give you. Maybe give me some motivation by voting and commenting? Perhaps the follow would be great...?

Ooh, the Vacay scene is gonna be gReAt! I can't wait to write it, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't be able to bear to read it!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!