F o u r t y

OMG OMG OMG. OK, I will try and relax and get used to the fact that I've now got 40 chapters. EEEEE! OK, here's your track. Live it, love it, but don't get distracted.

* * *

Cause you're keeping me safe and warm
Even when I'm home alone
Wearing nothing but your cologne

Cologne - Selena Gomez

Kendall Jenner's POV

(Meanwhile, Nick is at Joe's)

"Kendall, hi, how're you feeling?" Gigi said as I opened the door. Chief Radwell and another young guard were standing on either side of her. I nodded, telling them they could go as Gi stepped into my house. "I hope I'm not bothering you, I just need to get some things off my chest with Joe, and the modeling—"

"It's fine," I cut through her as we arrived into my living room. She sat down and I sat down next to her. I had a huge plunge on guilt in the pit of my stomach, and I had a feeling that it was probably the reason why I wasn't talking and comforting her.

"I'm real sorry, you know," I tried to say, hoping I didn't sound too stiffy. "I kinda thought you and Joe were pretty fire... But I'm guessing you guys aren't really the one for each other," I said, smiling weakly.

"Well, that's the problem," Gigi said, looking me in the eyes. "He's not over me, and he thinks that I would easily forgive him after I just saw him with some blondie down in the bar we always went to."

I frowned, "I'm sure he didn't really want that," I said, remembering what Joe had said about a misunderstanding. I knew what went down at that bar last night. OK, maybe I didn't, but I have a slight whiz that I know what it is. 

"Well, too bad," Gigi said, slouching. "I've lost feelings for him. How are you doing, anyway?" she asked me. "I heard you got a stalker stalking you, do you want me to stay with you? You know, just hang around since you're just been alone for about a whole one night and half-a-day."

I tugged on the collar of my turtle neck. "Um, not really, you see the thing about that last statement you just said about me being alone in the house, is sort of not true," I said slowly, watching her expression closely. "I had some company. And he's... he's my security chief's son."

Gigi's jaw opened, but I could tell she wasn't about to get mad. "Really, Kenny? Wow! OK, is he cute?" she asked me, making me slightly uncomfortable since I was with Nick. I shook my head, laughing. "No, it's nothing like that, he was quite annoying, but yeah we had a fun time playing chess and stuff... he beat me," I told her.

Gigi grinned. "Good for you, I hope everything's fine, but it doesn't matter if it is because I will still be staying with you for the day. No phones, too," She said, joyfully. I smiled; on the inside, I was dying.

I couldn't believe myself. How could I have been so selfish about this whole thing. Now , it's not just infecting me, it's infecting other people around me. They're getting hurt. Joe, mostly, because according to Gigi, he still loves her. And I didn't want that to ever happen.

Yet you did it anyway. Nick was right. He's not the one who's reckless, it's you. You try and control being reckless, but it doesn't ever work because you're never ever listen to your heart when it's right.

I was quiet and pressed my lips together in shame. I heard Gigi swear from the front door and bolted right up. This better be good...

. . .

"What's he doing here!?" Gigi exclaimed to me as I approached the door. It was only a crack wide enough for her, so I couldn't see who was at the door. At first, I thought it was some kind of old friend, but when I saw that it was Nick, I gave Gigi an apologetic grin.

"Well, I can explain," I said slowly as Nick slid through the crack and stood behind me. A cute grin was on his lips. Gigi folded her arms and stared at both me and Nick.

"We're a thing, now," I said, straightfully. "It was a cute story, Joey, the security cheif's son I told you about, kinda tried to stab Nick, so Nick choked him and threw him into a bush," I said, looking at Nick, who was smiling. Gigi was silent and glaring at first, but she burst out into laughter, opening her arms in the action.

"Oh my God, I love you guys so much!" She exclaimed, still laughing like some maniac. Nick gave her an unsure look, but she gave him a tight hug before he could protest. "I guess I'll be seeing a lot of you!" she added to him as he stuggled to pull away.

I squeezed Gigi's shoulders and she let go of Nick, who's face was burned right red. "Right, do you still wanna spend the rest of the day with me? We can do loads of fun things, and Nick's taking me on a date tonight," I added in a rush. But Gigi being Gigi, understood what I said and squealed.

"Hey, who said we'd be going on a date tonight?" Nick said, a slight smile on his lips as he tried to be serious. I looked up at him, cupping my hands together. "You?" I said, my grinned spreading across my face.

"I never said anything, but I do owe you, so why not?" he said, givnig me a kiss on the lips. Gigi sighed as her excitement rush faded away. "You guys are so cute, I cannot bear for you to come out to the world as a couple."

Nick and I pulled away immediately.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, of course," Gigi said, chuckling at the reaction she got from Nick and I. "But have you figured out how you're going to tell the world?"

Nick shrugged, looking at me. I paused for a minute, thinking. "I'm not quite sure, but I think we'll find a way to come out when we're ready," Nick said for me. I looked at him, smiling since I had such a nice boyfriend. I was glad I waited for the right time.

You didn't wait, did you? He was too tempting, so when he kissed you, you gave in right away!

I didn't give in, but yeah, he was tempting.

_ _ _

I love you guys too much, that's why Im posting chapters after chapters like mad. It's unbearable to leave you guys waiting on for another chapter, but here it is!

Well, well, more drama on the way, so hang on TIGHT.

P.S, I got my 'Most Impressive Ranking' in ZAYN, when I didn't even have Zayn in this book yet. Well, I guess I'm supposed to be happy. Actually, no, not really because it's like number 300 something.