F i f t e e n

The track might be random, I dunno. I'm running out of female songs to put, but the Z songs are coming to the rescue, I will put one of those instead, even though 90% of them are dirty.

* * *

Pure heart, deeper,
Beautiful, like the bluest ocean
Like a wave, we broke down
The barriers, like the bluest ocean

Natural - ZAYN

Kendall Jenner's mind

(11:04 AM Thursday)

"Well, that was certainly a very enjoyable swim."

I looked at Khloe, who was smiling mischievously and said, "Er-- yeah, it was. I thought I liked the tequila a lot," I added, knowing fully what she was talking about.

Khloe looked at her friend, "So, er-- Lisa and I have been conversing about a recent topic, lately, and I think it's finally the right time to bring it up."

I was concerned; I don't know what kind of 'conversation' it was that made Khloe look so nervous when she spoke with me. Usually, she's always that bold bitch who never cares about your feelings-- OK, I'm kidding, I love Khloe, she's the best.

"So, you like kids, right?" Khloe asked testily.

"Erm... Yeah, of course, I mean, I don't HATE them, do I?" I said, laughing nervously. Where was this going?

"I was thinking you could do a little trial run," Lisa said, looking at me directly. I didn't know exactly what that meant to so I kept my mouth shut. "We would like you to watch over Ace for Khloe today," Lisa, making my jaw drop.

I closed it back quickly, "I mean, sure... Is that all?"

Khloe looked at Lisa and smiled, "Yes, that's all, in fact."

"It's just a trial run so you could be prepared for family," Lisa explained to me. "I mean, have you ever thought of it before? I mean, you're surrounded with kids, your sisters have got kids, and there only you."

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, and then some of my friends have got kids, too... I mean, I think I have baby fever. Just a fever, though, Khloe, don't look at me like that," I said, seeing the look on Khloe's face. She was smiling. "I'm not getting a kid too soon."

Khloe and Lisa laughed, "Of course," Lisa said.

Khloe then gave me a mysterious look, "Let's give you a run with Ace, shall we?" she said, making me hesitate.

Ace was a four-month-old kid. how hard can it be? Very hard. What was I supposed to do, I couldn't even take care of myself, how could I watch him for the rest of the day? I mean, I suppose he might sleep for half of the day, maybe, but what if he doesn't?