11 ✔️

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"You look absolutely stunning!" Melissa complimented, checking me out from top to bottom with a big grin on her face. The other girls gathered around, smiles forming on their faces.

I opened my eyes and observed myself on the mirror to look at what Melissa transformed me into. I was in awe. I almost didn't recognize myself. I mean, I look me, but a better version of me. Upgraded.

My hair curled at the ends and looked like pure perfection, like what you'll see on commercials, I thought commercials are fake. My face filled with aesthetic make up as what they would all it type of make up, I guess this is what they call Korean style make up. It complimented my eyes, sheer but outstanding looking. I look like a completely different person. Emma gave me some eye contacts so I can still see clearly without my big ass nerdy glasses.

"Now, let's change those disgusting clothes." Cassie spoke up and made a nauseous expression as she glance at my clothing then the girls laughed, I feel kind of offended. What's so bad about pants? They're comfy.

"What do you prefer, shorts or skirts? Tank tops or crop tops? Dresses?" Cassie rambled while walking to some room.

"I think shorts will be nice." I just stared at her. She nodded then smiled at me.

"What are you looking at? C'mon." She smiled as I followed her to the dark room.

When she opened the lights a lot, as in a lot, of clothes are there, some are on the floor, some are hang up on the walls. On the racks, it's literally like a walk in closet. I guess fashion really is life for some people. Not that I'm judging, that seemed cool. If that makes them, them, why stop them?

"You wanted shorts, right?" She asked and I nodded.

She went to some boxed clothes and picked one, opening it. It revealed some different colored short shorts with different designs. I was amazed, but I don't think I'll pull them off. I don't have a nice body to begin with.

"Pick." She smiled. My hands ran over to the clothings and noticed how beautiful it is. "Pick your desired color and design."

I tried to pick, but everything is so short, a clothing that I can't wear. If people can wear this, then thats them, but that's not me.

"Don't you have shorts that are, longer?" I asked and she shook her head. "Shoot." I muttered.

"I'm gonna pick some for you." She decided walking over to me then rumagged on the box. "How about this?" She asked, showing me a denim shorts that are so short, it's almost panty like.

"Do I really have to wear the this?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, I promise everyone will love you. You'll get used to it, I swear." She smiled.

"O-okay."

Fine, let's just try, what's the hurt in trying? Let's just try...

"Then wear this Joy Division muscle tee!" She squealed handing me the top. Hmm, something I'll wear to be honest, but...

I never wore a muscle tee before, all I wear is sweaters, t-shirts, sometimes Luke's t-shirts when I'm just at home.

"U-uhm, okay." I mumbled and Cassie led me to a room where I can change, there is a big mirror.

"Just call me when you need anything, okay?" Cassie smiled before leaving me in the room.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I didn't looked like myself. For the first time in my life I felt like I'm pretty, important. This feels nice.

Maybe this is a good idea after all.

I started stripping off my clothes, my t-shirt and jeans and putting on the new material on my hands.

I looked at the mirror, there's no trace of the old Samantha, all I see is a new Samantha but the old Samantha still lives in me. I just changed clothings and added some make ups. I guess now is the time too that I try something new, get out of my comfort zone, you know?

Let's just put things the positive way.

I went out of the door and I was shocked to see Luke and Thomas standing there.

"Oh my god! You're so pretty!" Melissa gushed. The girls walked over me and observed me.

"God, you look so gorgeous!" Emma complimented and I mumbled a 'thanks'.

"Samantha?" Luke and Thomas said in unison and I walked to them. I'm still wearing my old converse.

I looked at them and sent a shy small smile.

"Oh, wait." Melissa pointed a finger and went to the room where I was in. She went back with a neon pink high heels. Luke, Thomas and I simultaneously gasped at the view.

"Wear this!" Cassie grinned as my shaky hands got the thing.

"I, uhm...I don't know how, what if I trip-"

"No, it will be fine. Go." Melissa smiled.

I wore the material and held unto Thomas and Luke for dear life. I tried a few steps and I almost tripped but Luke was there to catch me. I heard Cassie scoffed.

I wonder why.