Welcome/Moonstone

Start from the beginning

He didn't answer causing me to laugh and move away to the other boy in the room. "You are?"

" Jeremy Gilbert." He shook my hand. I felt a feeling of confidence and braveness flow through me.

" I think I'm gonna like you." I smile at him before moving to the last girl in the room. Immediately I feel her familiar strong power.

" Let me guess...your a Bennett." I smile softly as she nods slowly.

" Yes. My name is Bonnie." She smiled lightly gripping her book.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Bonnie." I smile again before walking back over to my twin who immediately wrapped a arm around my shoulders.

" If your a vampire, how could do the things you did with the wind and water?" Jeremy asked.

" She's what you call a heretic." Stefan started.

" Yeah. She's an elemental witch and a vampire and can sometimes if she really wanted to feel emotions of others." Damon explained.

" That's why the energy feels so strong around me." Bonnie stated.

" Yupp." I wink at her. She smiles.

" So little and big brother, when do I get to kill Katherine?" I look between them.

" Tonight." They stated together before filling me in on the plan.

The two Salvatore boys left out the fact of who Elena was...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My arms blinked with Damon's we approach Stefan who is looking around outside

" You see her?" Damon asks as I let go now linking my arm with Stefan's who sent me a smile quickly going back to looking around.

" Nope." Stefan stated simply.

" Are you sure you guys can do this?" Stefan looked between Damon and I.

" Who are you talking to?" Damon scoffed as I nodded.

" I had the chance to kill her, and I hesitated." Stefan stated glancing at me, then Damon before looking around again.

" I won't hesitate." Damon stated.

" If either of you hesitate I will be there to make sure the bitch dies." I speak up in a nonchalant tone.

" Okay." Stefan nods. He kissed my cheek before walking off. I turn my attention to Damon.

" You spent 145 years loving her, Damon. You sure?" I place a hand on his arm.

" 100%." He nods. I smile and nod before going back to look around.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::