Chapter 102

My mother agreed into meeting Eric's uncle, she even joked that she's gonna meet her in laws that made the hair on my skin stand up while my brothers protested at it.

"Oh shush! One day your sister would leave and marry someone! Do you think you can cage her here?"

"Mom! I'm still young!" I pulled her hand and started acting like a baby around her. "Aw, that hurts mom!" She flicked me in my forehead, I bet it's red now.

"You're already a lady, act like one!" I stick my tongue out to her playfully before running to my brothers as they protected me. It's just like in the past where my father would act like the dragon and I was the princess being protected by her four knights.

In the blink of an eye, all of us has grown up, some would leave and start a new family while the others would stay and look for new opportunities.

...

"Wow Jamie! New shoes huh? Binyagan!"

(AN: Binyagan means Christening but in this context, it means stepping on the new shoes and making it look dirty and worn off)

Jamie shrieked as she started threatening that she'll choke us if we dared to step on her new white sneakers. Georgia sneaked in and held her neck with her arms and choked her behind while she flail like a fish out of water making us burst into laughter.

"You!" Jamie started to run towards Georgia while she put Alex in front whom was the sacrificial lamb that took the burn.

Today we are going to the senior high school that's why we're still here in the afternoon. Each of us have a bunch of papers in our hands, a questionnaire checklist that would be answered by our respondents which are the grade 11 students of VMNHS.

"Good luck on your group Jamie" I say and showed pity after knowing how much money would be consumed with their almost 150 student respondents in different schools and the worse part is that the questionnaire checklist are four pages.

"Your printer is now laspag, much worse than Emil's" Kaye says which earned Jamie's disgust while Emil yelled at her.

(AN: Laspag means worn out, in colloquial terms it's how a person is worn off by doing intimate stuffs)

Soon it was time for us to enter the building, it's been like what? A week and more after we left the building and started our immersion? Michelle, Jasmine and Janmill earned the irk of our Immersion adviser after leaving their posts and going to the franchise of McDonald's in pantok as crews.

We locked eyes to the teacher that was currently lecturing, thankfully it was our adviser and she allowed us to give off the questionnaires as they listened to her lectures. Me and Georgia on the other hand stood behind the class, waiting for the students to finish.

"I reckon they'll just check whatever is on the paper without reading it" Georgia whispered and I couldn't agree more after seeing one of the questionnaires which only have checked the 5 rating.

The others have already took off, Eric wasn't with me so we waited for the others. Emil was dragged by Alex on the ear, it was because he was flirting on the job and we all snickered about it.

"Manang, you know what you need?" Emil always call Alex manang even though she wasn't that old but because her temperament was like that of an old, bitter woman who hated those youngsters for being too frivolous.

"A break?"

"No, a boyfriend" he was soon smacked in the back of his head by Alex along with being cursed.

The five of us left, Jamie went home with her boyfriend, of course not without showing her relationship off to us and earning the envy of Emil. Kaye's boyfriend also took her home leaving us singles, except me since I didn't tell Eric to take me home everyday since we each have our own things to do both in school and in our private life.

We would meet soon though in next weekend, perfect day since it'll be the last day for our immersion and entering the Christmas vacation.

"Hey, what are you blushing about? Did you read any erotic book? Are you a cecelib fan?" Alex continuously asked which made me blush even more.

(AN: CeCelib is a wattpad author known for making stories that are mixed with smut)

"Oh shush! Stop talking and I don't read that!"

"Yeah right, I saw one on your reading list" I could only glare at her after being poked on with the truth.

With that, another bouts of giggles and curses began in our road trip to home. Another new day to start, something to look out for and hopefully I don't get sent into the principal's office after seeing Jamie and Kaye counterattacks the mischievous students and not making any move to stop it since it was entertaining and released some anger in my heart.

***
Chapter 102 is up!

Have a great day everyone and stays safe!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!