Chapter 101

Wide eyes, slack mouth open in shock as she blinks profusely after getting out of her stupor. She tried to compose herself but the tremors of her hand betrayed her.

Her hand was soon held by Eric, he was looking at her steadily with his gentle eyes and she finally reclaim the peace that she needed.

"You mean you want my mother and your uncle to meet?"

Cars brushed past them as well as the people who were so eager trying to be the first one to get the 30 percent off sale. It has been so long since they met in person and she has missed his presence terribly.

Now he brought back news that was worth for her to be out of her mind for a moment. After all meeting with each other's families was a big deal. Sometimes meeting each family meant becoming relatives and they were far from that. Very far.

"Yes but I can reject it if you and your mother don't feel like meeting him," Eric says, he was always caring when it comes to things that she and he would encounter in their relationship.

Except for the little heartbreaks due to him being too kind and sometimes sticky to girls their relationship wouldn't felt like it was a roller coaster but be as bland as a carousel.

"No I- I have to ask my mother first" she was sure that her mother would agree after all she has been telling her to protect herself from an early age after she learned that boys and girls have different physiques.

For men to propose to let his family be acquainted with the woman he loves was a big deal, something that makes their relationship more solid and has that respect.

"Okay I'll wait for it, you and Aunt doesn't have to be pressured" Oh yes, she wouldn't just because of him saying that. "Hey, look at me"

His hands were on his cheeks as the two of them stared at the eyes of each other. Her heart was like a horse galloping in the fields, she couldn't control it and instead, let it astray.

"I respect whatever choice you'll make, I'll support you and be on your side. Maybe you feel that it's too early but Ange, I don't think it was, I wanted the whole world to know that we are together and that I am happy that I met you. So you don't need to be afraid, if you don't want to then don't, I will respect that because I love you"

In his eyes, she saw fear and understanding and with that said, she kissed him on his cheek and blushed at her sudden action. They were still outside and her eyes like a deer wander around the street, fortunately the people was too preoccupied of their thoughts that they didn't see them or maybe pretend they didn't which made her blush even more. His head fell on her neck, chuckles came out of his lips and she did the same at the end, laughing at their silliness.

...

Watching teens dancing with bored and unwilling expressions was a sight to see, especially if you were the one teaching the moves.

"Energy everyone! Have you eaten your breakfast? It's like you're a waking zombie!" Kaye yelled frowning as she wander her eyes at the students that were making noises. "Boys at the back! Would you mind telling us what's funny for you all to ignore us?"

The boys immediately became well behaved and have their heads lowered to the ground, seeing that everyone was now invigorated by Kaye's lecture, I started to teach them the dance movements again.

"And 1, 2, 3 steps!"

It went on like that for an hour before we left the court and went to the canteen to buy a bottle of water. Emil's bottle was already confiscated by the others.

"Can we not teach? I'm so tired and my voice is not good" Jamie's voice cracked in the end making the two of us laughed. "Hey!"

"It's okay Jamie, we'll see if we could get you to try other things rather than teaching" I comforted her, there's a lot to try after all and I know that Jamie doesn't have the passion and patience to teach.

I on the other hand wanted to continue even if my voice and feet were too sore. There's a feeling of satisfaction every time that I see the kids nodding at me and have their eyes twinkling in delight.

Maybe teaching is a path that I would take in the future, who knows?

***
Chapter 101 is up!

Fun Fact: Ange's mother and Eric's uncle did meet with each other.

Have a great day everyone and stays safe!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!