Ignoring The Destiny

{}Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life. You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care{}

{6} "Rebekah are you okay?" My brothers pulled me into a hug and looked at me for injuries as much as I tried to convince them that I had none. After that, I was swept by the crowd as they asked me if I was okay and what happened but I was too busy looking around for Sebastian. I saw his retreating back walking outside the school building and I excused myself as I squeezed myself through the crowd and ran toward him.

"Sebastian wait!" I shouted at him to stop but he kept walking. "We need to talk." I stood in front of the school door and stared at Sebastian's retreating back. I walked down the stairs and followed him. "Hey." I grabbed his arm, making him stop.

"What!" He swung around abruptly, taking my hand away from his arm. "What happened back there was just to save you nothing more! The kiss meant nothing." I backed away confused from the harshness in his voice.

"You know is not true!" I argued back.

"You don't even know me!" He threw a fist angrily as he stared at me with black eyes full of mystery. "You don't know me either!" I gritted out as I pinned my lips together, my fists firm on my sides.

"It's not the point! It was just a stupid kiss!" I stepped forward and slapped him hard across his face. "I'm not Jackson. I can do worst than just rape you." He growled out with a huff before turning around and ran toward the woods, shifting in the process.

I screamed out in frustration and did something I never thought I'd do, I followed him. Stupid! Now you're lost and don't know where you're going, good job Rebekah you deserve a medal oh no, better yet - an Oscar. I huffed in frustration as I looked at my surrounding. "Well, well, well, look what we have here mates, some fresh meat." I backed away as four guys emerged from the bushes.

"Stay away!" I yelled at them as I turned around, breaking into a run. I heard them shift behind me and I ran faster but they were faster than I was. They jumped in front of me, surrounding me completely and shifted butt naked, making me gasp and close my eyes with my hands.

"Look guys, we've caught a feisty one." The guy licked his lips and rubbed his hands together in a creepy way as his eyes started to turn dark until they were black as the night. I took a step back but jumped when another one touched me.

"Guess we're finally going to eat some fresh meat." They were ready to pounce on me when the biggest wolf I have ever seen jumped inside the circle, growling at them as he stood protectively in front of me. "I guess not." The same guy muttered as the lustfully look on his face disappeared and was replaced with a scared one.

"We were just playing mate no need to go all wolf on our asses." The guy held his hands up in surrender mode as he backed away. "Deuces!" He shifted into his wolf and soon enough the others followed, running away.

I heard bones popping as the wolf turned into a butt naked Sebastian, hmm, good front sight! What are you saying Rebekah? I mentally face palmed myself for having dirty thoughts.

"What are you going here?" Sebastian snapping at me made me snap out of it. "If it wasn't for me, God know what they would have done to you." I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

He grabbed my upper arm and dragged me farther away in the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked as I tried to prey his hand away from my arm. "Can you let go of me? You're kind of gripping my arm really hard now." He softened his hold but didn't let go. "We need to talk."

"My house and no, we don't have anything to talk about." He replied coldly as he yanked me forward. "Now hush."

I gasped and brusquely took my arm away. "If you're going to be rude, I better find my way back by myself then." I scrunched my nose up at him as I walked passed him, only for him to whirl me around.