Messed Up Feelings And Emotions

{}You'll never see me fall apart{}

{25} The gymnastic room was decorated nicely with balloons and confetti's as Ariana Grande you'll never know blasted through the speakers. "Next one." I tapped my pencil on the notepad as the girl walked forward, posing and whirled around. "Not bad." I smiled at her and asked her for her name, writing it down on the notepad.

"Next one." Vanessa called out and mentioned the girl to walk forward. She whirled around with grace and stuck on leg out as she posed. "Ohmm...you're in." I mentioned her to come forward and asked her name, writing it down.

"The girl is good." Ciara whispered in my ear as she stared at the next girl. "You're more than in." The girl squealed and hugged Vanessa who froze there with her arms open. We laughed at that and shook our heads. "What's your name?"

We danced in our seats just vibing around as we continued with the tryouts for the Fashion show. It was fun and very interesting to do well until the cheerleaders squad came through, pushing the girls out of the way.

"Accept it girl, you'll never make it." Esther said rudely to a girl who protested and flicked her hair aside as she stood in front of the table, putting her hands on the edge. "Me and my girls wants to be in the Fashion show, no need to thank me." She waved it off arrogantly and I curled up my hands into a fist as I stood up.

"Well sorry to disappoint you honey but we don't accept sluts in the show and we're looking for real talents." I said straight and bold not giving a shit about her and her stupid minions.

She flushed red from the anger and groaned loudly. "You have no..."

"You are the one that have no right to come here and insult the girls in here saying they won't make it. In fact thanks to you all of them are going to participate in my show, every one of them except from you lots."

She stuttered under her breath not having words to say and shrieked loudly. "You're going to pay for this Rebekah Arden, mark my words." She spat out bitterly as I waved at her with a smirk on my face."This is not over." She banged her fist on the table and turned around to stride out of the room with her minions following behind her.

"Tryouts are over, every one of you are on the list. I'll see you guys on Monday for the first training." I slumped on my chair and breathed out tiredly, what Esther said still in my mind. I never saw her that determinate to ruin me before.

"Hey, the boys are playing tonight you going?" Keera asked me as she stood up, gathering her things. "I know you're not with Sebastian anymore but you can at least go support him."

"Why should I?" I asked back a bit too rudely and sighed. "Sorry." She shook her head at me and pulled her chair back.

"I don't know what's going on but you're becoming just like Esther. Mean and cruel." Ciara stood up to as she shook her head and walked out of the gymnastic room with Keera.

"What?! You're going to leave too?" I asked Vanessa who stared at me with knowing look in her eyes.

"You turned it off didn't you?" Vanessa kicked the balloons and confetti's out of the way as she walked toward me, sitting in the chair Ciara was sitting on. "Why? Was it because of what Sebastian did?"

I shook my head at her and leaned on the table, my elbow supporting my weight and my head in my hands as I ran my fingers through my hair. "It's not because of that, I'm tired of being left in the dark, I'm tired of being the last to know and the one being hurt. The only one caring and feeling I...I... I just couldn't anymore."

"Did it work? Did the pain and the hurt go?" I shook my head at her and turned my head to look at her. "Come here." She pulled me in a hug as I cried out, hating being vulnerable like this. The worst of all is that with my emotions turned off I still feel and I don't want that.