Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed

Unnamed 1

The first day of school started, the drama class started to fill with people as they sat down on the seats. The drama class slowly started to get crowded, the murmurs loudly and overpowering the whole school. "Welcome back students! This year, we have a new pack joining us. Give them a round of applause."

The crowd clapped their hands welcoming and leaned their heads forward to look at the newbie's, some girls fixed their uniform, and by fixing I meant popping some of the blouse buttons to show a big amount of cleavage.

I'm very embarrassed to say that those girls are part of my pack, sadly. "This is the last school year and we want you students to make the best of it, don't do something you'll regret later." The principle Jake gave a short speech and walked out of the podium.

My father's aunt walked to the podium and cleared her throat. "As Mr. Jake said, this is the last year of school and we want you all to make the best of it. So here to give the newbie's something to talk about, the drama club!"

The curtains slid open and the lights deemed out. The beat dropped and we leaned down, our foot on the chair. "Baby, can't you see, I'm calling. A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous, I'm falling." We removed our foot and swayed to the front, sitting on the side of the chair and leaned down, one leg kneeled and the other one extended.

We leaned our head down and bringing the other leg down as we turned around to the front, putting our extended legs on the ground and touched our feet. "There's no escape, I can't wait. I need a hit, baby give me it. You're dangerous, I'm loving it."

We leaned back up and touched the chair, our heads behind our backs as we swayed to stand behind the chair, raising one leg up to cross it over the chair and put it on the seat. We put the other one too and bended our knees, heads turning to the left and then the right. "Too high, can't come down. Losin' my head, spinnin' 'round and 'round. Do you feel me now?" We rolled to the other side and leaned down as we held on the chair, heads rolling around with our hairs cascading down our face.

We put one foot down and then the other, turning around to put our hands on the seat as we swayed our hips sensually. "With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slippin' under. With the taste of the poison paradise." We pushed our hands up and walked to the front, hands moving under our chin as we smiled at the crowd flirtatiously.

We turned to the side and put our hands behind our heads, pushing our hips forward and then extended one arm and put the other on our hip."I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?" We cocked our hip to the side as we leaned the extended arm down, crossing it on the other side as we lean it down, flipping our head to the side."And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?"

"oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, ah." We swayed our hips side to side as we caressed our bodies with our hands up, tangling them in our hairs and turned around to walk toward the chair. We turned around and bended our knees, hands behind our backs to hold the chair. "With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride." We rolled our heads around slowly turning to the side to cock our hip up. "You're toxic I'm slippin' under."

We cocked our hip again and leaned down our heads as we ran a hand down our cleavage, stomach and down our skirt. "With the taste of the poison paradise." We stood up and kicked our heels up as we sway, holding the wall. "I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?" We turned around and swayed up and down the wall.

We moved our hips side to side as we bended, cocking one hip up and pushed ourselves up. "Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now. I think I'm ready now. I think I'm ready now. Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now." We rolled around each other and stopped, slipping our heels on the soft floor and turn around to stop again front to front. We rolled around and stop, walking to the edge with a sway our hips as we moved around.