Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed

Bring me to life:

Epilogue

The stories I've been told about my mother's kidnap felt surreal, but now look at me. It was very much real, vivid. How can someone do that? What do they feel inside when they do these types of things? I want to know. Don't they feel bad? Don't they have a heart? The numbness I was feeling was indescribable

I was beaten black and blue with everything they had, leather whip, knives, blade, broken glass and needle to keep me from making sounds. I felt absolutely nothing, I just hear; hear the sound of them beaten up my body.

They wanted me to talk, to tell them my secret? What secret? I don't even know what they're on about. I didn't know anything. How can I talk or tell them something I didn't know about? They thought I was playing, that I was lying to them but it was the true.

I didn't have any powers. Just because my mother's has or better yet have, because she was still alive even though she was connected to a machine, she was still alive. Doesn't mean I was born with her powers too, why would I lie?

They asked me and I respond with nothing but the truth but they left me, they left me here to die. I was bleeding from everywhere. There wasn't a skin that wasn't smeared in my own blood and scars, there were scars everywhere.

The door creaked open and I heard strong footsteps making their way toward me. "Ready to talk?" I felt the cold leather whip across my face as it slowly brushed my hair back, moving down my arm. He whipped my arm and I jumped slightly, the chains shaking at my movement. "What a shame, you were such a pretty girl."

He stepped back when I slowly lifted my head up to look at him, my eyes boring deeply into his. "You-our eye-es." He stuttered out as he backed away and I gave him a sickening smile, my hands tugging hard at the chains making them fall from the ceiling with hard cement of them.

He turned around to leave the room but I swung my hand with chain and the hard cement on it, knocking him in the head. He slid down the door with blood pouring out of his head and I stalked toward him like a prey, yanking him off the ground and turned him around.

My canines extended as I leaned down my head in the crook of his neck and pierced through his flesh, blood gushing out of his wound as I drank all of it until he was dry and tossed him aside, the back of my hand wiping my mouth.

I stepped over him and opened the door, walking out with a sadistic smile on my face. Who's next? "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" I turned around and looked at the man who backed away after seeing my bloody canines.

Before he could run I had him by the wall, his screams reaching my ears as I bored my canines through his flesh and hummed in delight at the blood hitting my tongue. Delicious. I wiped my mouth again and gulped down as I licked my lips.

I'm nor Cinderella, I'm not Aurora, I'm nor Ariel, I'm not Fiona, I'm not snow white. I saved myself from the torture and killed everything on my sight. The anger I was feeling was bigger than my humanity.

I didn't have time to think what I was doing. Everything my eyes were seeing right now was red, my heart throbbed madly and the only thing in my head I could hear was, kill them all and that's what I did.

Than reality hit me, it all came to me like a ton of bricks. I'm a killer. I looked around the bloody paints on the wall and the dead bodies lying around in their own pool of blood and I felt nauseatic. I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

I stumbled my way out of the broken living room of the warehouse I was in in the middle of nowhere and walked toward the door, my arm raising up to hide my eyes from the sun burning down.

I tumbled out of the house and wrapped my arms around my naked form as I walked toward the threes surrounding the warehouse. The more I walked the darker the sky would turn and the more I walked the more my feet hurt.

The bloody spattering walls deep in my memories as I walked through the trees with my hands moving up and down my arms at the now cold night. The sky was a dark blue color, not too dark or too light. It was enough to see where I was going.

I trembled and looked around me paranoid as the screams of the men I killed echoed through my mind and I moved my hands up, clutching my head. I bunched my hair in my hands as tears formed in my eyes and felt down my cheeks.

The smoothing sounds of water cascading could be heard in the afar and I made my way toward the sound, the strong breeze blowing my hair. I moved my hands down and slowly ran them on my arms before putting them on my sides, my feet wobbling as I walked on the uneven rocks.

The cold water touched my toes as I started to walk inside of the water. "Hey! What are you doing?" Someone shouted behind me but I ignored it, continuing to walk into the water. "Hey!" The water reached my hips but I didn't stop there, I continued to walk until I could barely touch the ground as I sunk down the water.

He was a rogue, I was the alpha's daughter. I did something I shouldn't and I met him, we were both just pups back then. I didn't understand why he was alone in an unclaimed territory. I thought that he should be in a pack like I was, I didn't understand.

We both started a friendship, a forbidden one. We never saw each other personally; we were always in wolf form, talking through mind link. We would meet each day and play around the unclaimed territory next to the river, or we would sometimes attack small animals just for fun, laughing and rolling around.

We kept doing this until we both were around sixteen, grown wolves you could say. We decided to cross the river on top of a fallen tree; there is when everything went down. I walked first, he was behind me. My paws slipped and I felt down the river, still in wolf form. I paddled my paws as my body sunk down but I managed to come back up.

Kale jumped after me in wolf form and after seven years of meeting each other, we finally shifted. And let's just say that it was awkward. Seeing each other for the first time naked? Na-uh, that was a big no no.

"You're looking!" I remember shouting at him as I hid my private parts, my wet hair plastering on my body.

"Na-uh, I'm not looking." He crossed his arms while shaking his head and smirked at me. "You're the one looking."

"Oh my god, I'm not looking!" I blushed with a shy smile as I bit my inner cheeks, tilting my head up as I looked at the sky.

"I know you want to, I'm too hard to resist." He said smugly and I shook my head at him with a small laugh, my eyes rolling around.

"As if." I tilted down my head and looked at him in the eyes, and for some reason I couldn't take my eyes away from him. My mind went way back and I remembered what my aunt Vanessa told me when you find your mate, everything around you stops, you can't look nowhere else but him. You'll feel a pull that's too hard to resist and you both will feel the need to be with each other.

My eyes widened at that and I saw his eyes shined wolf, my feet started to take steps back but my eyes were fixed on him and I felt the pull my aunt Vanessa was talking about too, the mate pull.

The sound of a beeping machine woke me up from my deep slumber and I moved my head around as my eyes slowly blinked open and my eyes saw my father's silver green eyes looking down at me with a relief look on his face.

"I thought you'll never wake up, I'm glad you're okay." My dad ran his hand across my face and brushed my hair back, his hand cupping my face as his thumb brushed my cheek slightly. "We looked everywhere for you, I can't believe Kale saved you."

Kale? Where was he? "Dad." I hoarsely spoke and cleared my throat, my father moving toward the nightstand to pour me some water. "Thanks." I breathed in relief after drinking the water and gave him back the glass. "It was horrible dad, they were so cruel. I had cuts and scars everywhere. There was blood everywhere and...and I kill...I killed them all. I'm a killer, I'm a killer."

I flung into his arms as I cried out heavily sobbing hard. "No one came, I had to save myself. I killed them all, I killed them all." I squeezed him tighter as I sobbed my body shakily and trembling as I sniveled.

"I'm a monster, I'm a monster dad." 

Need a cover for this if I use this triquel! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!! COMMENT BELLOW NOW!